A thread of randomness!

Cor! They have been busy. Why was Ian arrested? Do they think he killed archie? Did Janine do it if she felt guilty then???

iPlayer is sadly not available abroad... Booooo!

Thanks for the updates ladies!
XX

Janine stitched ian up because she was trying to blackmail him and he wasn't giving in. Janine is one of them in the frame along with Bradley, roxie, ronnie, peggy, phil, and jack. Don't fine out until end of feb apparently

do you need any Emmerdale, Corrie or Hollyoaks updates?? X

girls im sorry to hijack but Im new here and just thought it was wonderfull to see such natural chitchat xx

Thank u! Lol! It's because I can't stp chatting and keep hijacking! Xx

well im the same!!! so pleased to meet you babe! and ill hijack here loads!!!! and ask the stupidest qs! im on a sulk today tho.....just did a first response.....big fat negative and....and...i got tummy cramps ..and its snowing ....oh its all pants today!!!....ohh get me on the whinge today !!!! lol

Well I am in a vile mood as I'm disgustingly hungover! Far far too much vodka was consumed last night! I'm really suffering for it now!! It's lovely to meet you too.

Where is the snow? Here it's just been dead frosty, no snow but up in Lancs, mum said it had been snowing! I'm bored of the snow after the new year chaos!! Xxx

Hello ladies, can I join the grump crew? I have no real reason other than I am in the dreaded boring dulll crap shitty 2ww!
No snow in London as yet- though early morning frost.

Beadette- I hope your hangover resides! Did you have a good time anyway! Perhaps a good ole Sunday Roast? I always find ice cold full Coke Cola works a treat for me. Has to be the real deal, no diet, no Zero malarky AND only Coke no other brand! hmm.. :wacko:

DH has been working all weekend. Am chilling with Food Network! Seeing as I am trying to get DH to lose weight I should be making him a salad! LOL Bless..

:hugs: ladies!

Hi minimin, course u can be a grump with us!

I had a great night thank u! I was out for my friends birthday. We made vodka watermelon! Never again!

Well it's been 24 days since my ERPC and yesterday I poas and got a strong opk positive which is hopeful - really hope I ovulate. Even if we don't catch eggy it feels like body might be getting back to normal!

I've had a bacon butty and a Sunday dinner and still feel ropey!!! X

awww Beadette!
Sorry you are still feeling pants... couch and crap telly afternoon for you? Watermelon Vodka sounds fun! I miss those kind of things! If AF comes- she is due whilst I am in Egypt next week :)evil:) I am going to get smashed!!! LOL

Good news on your OPK- I had my MC around the same time as you and I had highs' on my CBFM so I hope I did Ov too- albeit a few days later than I would have on a normal cycle. It is such a reassurance!
Hope you feel better hun- I'm off for an afternoon nap- am so tired and didnt sleep as well as I thought I would- Crick in my neck from sleeping at a weird angle :(

Fxd your little eggy is coming out soon! Get :sex:-ing young lady!

beadette the snow stuff is in devon babe...puke!! im sick of it hunny, im so sorry about me bieng a grump lololol. pleased to meet you minimin, im not usually this grumpy...guess the witch bitch is on her way!!!! oh god this has to stop!!!i got a check up at the dentists tomorrow but im sooo not in the mood for that so im gonna have to cancel for public relations reasons lmao ....im liking this thread....and again sorry for the crappy mood...ill make us all a cuppa XXXX:coffee::dust::dust::dust::dust:

and p.s.....i apollogise for my really bad spelling.....ill blame the keyboard XX

Hey 4Everhopeful- Nice to meet you too honey!

Cuppa sounds good! LOl- I just made some chocolate cake. Shall I bring some over- then we can eat and bitch to our hearts content!

Sorry snowing there- I think we (UK) are just not capable of dealing with snow- now rain- thats another story! LOL

I hate dentist's too! Are you going in for just a clean? I have a 6 month one soon- eerrgghh!

DH is busy with 24- cant budge him for hell or high water so I have reclused to the bedroom to chill with my bandb buddies! :wohoo:
Did watch season 1 of 24 but it never got me going- Do you watch it? I have the other season's so I should really get into them seeing as DH is into it. He is well into Eastenders now I am watching it LOL..

ps- didnt notice the spelling- dont worry :hugs:

Ugh - the dentist... Tell me about it! I've got to have a new crown fitted (they messed up the old one) next week. New dentist is lovely though, just be glad to get it over and done with! Good luck with your check-ups.

Hmmm... cake and tea sounds ace.

:cake:

I'll have a brew please! Ta xxxxx

girls, cmon over with the chocolate cake and ill deffo stick the kettle on!.i have had a really bad tummy all night as i have endometreosis so i guess nature decided i didnt have to go to the dentists after all!!!!! oh is my carer and he decided rest for 3 days!!! i know i shouldnt laugh and be pleased but...:happydance::happydance::happydance:my dentist is creepy with bad breath!!!! nah hes lovley really but errrrgh. i have watched 24 but missed this new eppisode but oh loves it!!! i hate the snow cos i live slap bang on top of the moors and its bloody freezing lol.i do laugh at the city folk and how they panick at an inch or so of snow! ohhh desasterous!!!, but when the ponies come down lower nearer the house its so beautifull to see!. gorls its lovly to find such a laid back thread and im staying here lol STALKER ALERT!!!!, joking but god willing when i get my bfp and god willing i get far enough to get the stich (incompitent cervix) ill be here alot as im on bedrest. ohhh wanna giggle? i saw girls posting bout mooncup and was like ohh whats the obsession with them? and said to dh...why would softcups get you more pregnant??? dh pipped up, oh cmon baby do we have to have a lesson in this where i draw an example??? i said well i know its for af, and he said....in a silly voice its like a incy wincy size fooey bucket and it keeps the :spermy: in:rofl:..well :shrug:i didnt know!!!! lol, sorry long way round the houses to a not very funny story lol...at least im learning!!!! sorry ive written war and peace here!
over and out, huggs to you all:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

right well first things first hello all, I'm Drew and i'm 4everhopefull's Dh or as she would call it pain in de arse, so i hope im not interfering at all but i had 2 choices join in on here:comp:, or get locked in the cupboard, and let me tell you its dark in that cupboard and theres monsters, and she would not allow me to have my teddybear (Theodore McTeddins, Teddy for short) as protection:rofl:

seriously though pleasure to meet you all, even though im new i have heard about many of you for what seems like days and days and days and days lol as you all know this is a hard journey for all of us so i would also like to thankyou for listening to my wife, dispelling her fears and worries, as i hope to be able to do the same for some of you in the future.

and lastly i would like you all to spare a moments thought for Mr Jack Bauer, that poor sod does not have the best run of luck, 8 days no sleep, people trying to kill him all the time, were with you Jack :thumbup:

(sorry 24 speel there lol)

so i wish you all the best of luck, and you will probably see me around so dont forget to jump up and down waving your arms like a lunatic shouting HELLO!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Well hello! It's lovely to have a DH on these boards - they are few and far between! Welcome! You made the right choice - locked in a cupboard is no fun!

Ok girls, so the kettle is on and I am at work - darn place ruins all my fun! I had an eventful weekend (the first time in ages!)

I had a meal and drinks with friends on Friday then went into town for my friends birthday on saturday! Well it was carnage! Me and vodka have officially broken up! NEVER AGAIN - why? you may well ask that question but I don't wish to write the words 'vomit' and 'ASDA' in the same sentence! Oh yes!

So today I'm still feeling a tad delicate and I've got to go boxing circuits later (I would try and get out of it but as I only started up again last week I feel I can't stop just yet!)

Anyhoo! Soap night tonight - need my fix of Corrie and Enders! x x x x

not sure i come under the catagory of girl but if it means theres a hot kettle and tea being made count me in, :laugh2: had a :bfn: today so its time to have a litte team chat to make sure all the :spermy: are swimming the right way,

Yep have a word with your boys! lol

HEllo ladies and 4evers-homer- nice to meet you sir!
Boys chats always a good thing I say! Perhaps a stern warning is due? :rofl:
Sorry but there is only one Jack- Jack Shepard! LOL- that gets my DH jumping up and down! :yipee:
Beadette- awww honey I am sorry you are still feeling crap! I hate two day hangovers- I am sure the workout will make you feel tons better- Followed by a night in front of the box! Yah!!! I want Janine to get her comeuppance! She makes my skin crawl!
4everhopeful- I use softcups and the first month of trying (Dec) I got pregnant. Unfortunately I MC on the 9th of this month :cry: but we have been them using them again this cycle- I can answer any questions you have honey.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->