A thread of randomness!

Hello peoples!

Awww its so nice to see someones OH on here!!! :) it's lovely hello 4everhopefull and 4ever's-Homer :wohoo: and I agree the cupboard is not a nice place! lol hope you team talk went well too lol - that made me chuckle!

Iv STILL not caught up on eastenders argh!!! lol I have to watch 2 episodes before tonights when I get home from work lmao :wacko:

Bernadette -Im sorry you still feel crappy urgh alcohol = evil!

Minimin - Hello nice to meet you too :winkwink: I was wondering what all this softcups malarky is about too! lol

xx

Hello hello Truffleax,
How are you? I hope your Monday is going well. Look at your with your Eastenders Marathon this evening!

Softcups are meant to be used for when the :witch: is here. But I found an old thread where women had been using them for keeping :spermy: in after :sex: so I purchased some and bumped the thread up- loads of other ladies have also read and now purchased the thread and we have a team SC going! LOL. Have a look for them!

Still feeling sleepy and cant seem to get myself into gear! Was up last ngiht till all hours tossing and turning and feel as if I didnt sleep a wink- still the sky is blue outside! Lovely blue infact!

Trying to avoid chocolate biscuits being passed round at work! I've got to lose a bit of weight. Got married in August and looked lovely (even if I do say so myself ha) what I mean is I had a nice figure on my wedding day. Well I now weigh over a stone heavier - those cheeseboards over christmas have a lot to answer for! Ha ha! xx

Beadette- I hear you on the weight front! I have been trying to cut out all naughties- My Vice is wine, chips, cheese and crisps! TTC means no Vino- well limited :)-Cheese is now limited as is chips and I have cut out crisps :cry: boooohhhooo Also started working out which should help. BUT I do believe we shouldnt be trying to lose weight if we are ttc- so perhaps just cutting down on naughties but having the odd treat here and there?

Well done for resisting honey!

Hello girls and guys,

I hadnt noticed this thread before. You made me laugh with your Eastenders questions, I dont watch it any more.

We had quite heavy snow at 2.45am last night (in London) but it didnt settle :cry:

Omg girls dont mention weight to me :( its so depressing tho I do agree minimin that best not to do a full blown diet just be sensible with the odd treat when ttc :) - good excuse anyway heheheheheee!!!

Thanks for the info on the soft cups too! makes sense! are they easy to use? how long do you put them in for? Id noticed the soft cups thread but is soooooooooooo long!!!! lol are they expensive? Iv been wondering bout pre seed too tho me and OH have decided not to go too mad but nice having the info as back up incase it ends up taking a while longer than we think I have bought some Ovulation sticks to help tho :)

xxxx

Yes I saw the softcups thread too but I don't want OH to think I'm even more crackers than he does already especially seeing as we are supposed to be taking the relaxed approach!

I'm going to boots at lunchtime to stock up on vitamins - was taking folic acid and vit B6 for 7 weeks before we got preg last time but I'm trying to up my folic acid intake - inspired by Tulip's little angel Ruby. Can never be too careful.

have decided that I'm not going to keep wasting money on OPK's after this cycle too. I'm hoping that by being relaxed as we were last time it may mean that we fall quicker. trying not to get obsessed but its difficult.

Know what you mean about cutting down on the alcohol. I do love a glass of red wine in the evenings though! It's my downfall! Although obviously I give up the vino when I'm preggo!

I used to smoke quite a bit before falling preggo last time and gave up as soon as I found out and I did really well - but with the stress of the MMC I started again (which I'm really annoyed about as I'd done so well) but I'm only smoking a few a day now and hoping to stop completely again in next couple of weeks!

I've not done any work yet this morning! better get my arse in gear! lol x

beaqdette babe...today is my first day of quitting...just thought id state that cos your cutting down.....ha and thanks for making my dh welcome babe and truffelax, lmao ive so been on the softcups investigation mutch to the amusment of dh and the rest of the world lol!!! huggs girls XX

Good luck quitting girls! :) Iv never smoked so I dont know what your going through tho I know its hard for me to quit cake sooooo............. LOL

Im glad you DH felt welcomed 4everhopefull I hope he finds it interesting and helpful on here its nice to see him being so involved awwww :)

xxxx

Hello Ladies!

Well, i needed this nice cosy thread today - the blooming witch got me last night :cry: and it looks like DH is going to be working away this month when i am fertile :nope: ah boooooooooooooooo!

'Tell me why - i don't like Mondays!!!!'

Right, PMA, at least i can try and shift a few pounds this month then!!! Beadette - i too have erm, grown with love since my wedding day :haha: I am supposed to be going swimming in an hour with a new friend. I just texted her on the (hopeful) off chance that she might be ill, or have broken a limb in the past few days...but she's fine and itching to get in the pool. :shrug: No pain, no gain, eh??? I just need to fight this lazyitus that i suffer from.

Truffleax - Still not caught up on Easties? You must be a busy lady!
4Ever and 4evers Homer - wow, a double act - is this a first?? Nice having a fella on here too, i think it goes to show how this TTC affects us all.

Hey Blondee

Sorry to hear the witch came grrrr the bitch!!! ahahahaa! lol. Awww its so annoying your OH will be away too when your next fertile :( how evil but good that you get to try and lose a few pounds :) good luck! I could do with doing it myself urgh I too suffer from Lazyitus lol

Im not that busy lol just my OH hates it so I have to try and watch it while he's busy doing something but he's been ill this weekend so no such luck and we had friends over to play monopoly on fri and sat night! I won on sat!!! whoop!!! lol

xxx

Oh Blondee - Boo to AF!

Keep the PMA up!!

Oh and I suffer from lazy-itus too! Very badly! you'll prob enjoy it when you get there though! Its always getting to the gym that is the worst part! Once you are there its not as bad as you think! And you'll feel better for it afterwards! Thats what I keep telling myself anyway!

So much for avaoiding the biscuits - I've just had 3! now I've defo got to go the boxing tonight! Damn!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks girls....the double act thing is random lol but yeah he wants to be involved, he really is like one of the girls lol. im sure if it was possible for him to carry the baby for me he would lol huggs you luverly lot XXXXXXXXX

4everhopeful- that is soooo sweet! I is nice to have support!

Softcups- are dead easy to put in (straight after :sex:) and I take them out on the loo- again dead easy. They look shockingly huge when you get them but I told myself "you are going to be getting a baby outta there so they are small in comparison" :shrug:

I got mine on-line for around £20 for 20 odd- I would normally use them only when high/peak on my CBFM so around 5 days but this month, with the MC I didnt knwo when I was going to OV so I used them all the time :rofl: Much to DH's amusement. I put them in when DH is off to the toilet post :sex:

I know what you ladies mean with all the added stress etc. However, I am one tube down and 36 so I dont have biology nor age on my side anymore :cry: So I am going out with all guns blazing!

So exercise-awww well I better get some in too- been lazy over the weekend.
See ya in a bit- Some Yoga should be a good starting point!

lol i dont mind carrying the baby for her but breast feeding might be an arse not sure how i would feel about chaffed nipples :wacko:, and thanks to all i do feel welcome although somewhat like im in the land of the Amazons just likkle old me and all you girlies :shy: but im sure if you can accept my wit and cheekyness i will open up in time.

Yep......I for one am a fan of cheekiness! I can be a sarcastic so-and-so myself! You've got to be able to laugh in these situations!

Bring on the cheekiness! We need this light hearted side of TTC!!!

I DID go for a swim and i LOVED it!!! Despite having to buy a swimming hat (pool rules) i am itching to go again! So, i've arranged to go on wednesday again! I'll be a whippet in no time:haha:

I copied my friend and drove home in a wet 'kini with my towel around me (it is 30 degrees here, so no probs with hypothermia!) and as soon as i pulled out on the road i thought 'shhhhhit! what if the car breaks down and i'm stuck in a bikini waiting for help! Totally uncool getting dressed by the side of the road, i'm sure! I need a groovy towelling dress or something :rofl: Or i suppose i could just go to the changing room like normal people :winkwink: I'd forgotten shampoo etc in my last minute panic to get there (lazyitus truly is a cross to bear) so wanted to shower at home. jeez, i'm full of excuses!!!

So, are we having a good start to the week?

Truffleax - i keep 'Brothers & Sisters' for when OH is out and he came back early one time and kept asking questions about who was who and what was happening. I had to pause it and fill him on nearly 3 series worth of happenings! They are trouble!! I don't ask him about the life history of liverpool players :shrug: Ah bless him, he does quite like a good soap though, he's addicted to Grey's Anatomy!!

Mimin - Yoga, eh? I hear that's really relaxing as well as good excerise. Do you recommend it? Even to lazy people with zero flexibility???

well done on the swimming hunny!...one last q.....do you need to have a af to start temping?...lol sorry another silly q!

Blondee... love it! DH loves Desperate HW too! And he was into it before we met!! haha. I guess you guys like a good ole gossip like the rest of us heh 4ever-homer- We could all do with cheek and humour so stick around!

Well done for getting a swim session in. For me the first few are the hardest to get into and then I find it is easier to motivate myself to do it regularly!

Yoga is fab- I was so good when I was in the US. I went like 4-5 times a week- and then got back to the UK landed with my feet running! Started a teacher training course but wasnt happy with the teaching (I am a Yoga Snob!) and so didnt complete it. In the meantime- got completely out of shape- and now starting up again. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
I find it relaxes, tones you and leaves your mind feeling clear and refreshed. The latter I think is important when we are constantly running around from one place to another and trying to fit so much into our daily lives. Moreover, with our TTC stress- i think it helps to stay calm- well try to stay calm. I am still a lunatic poas addicted and ttc obsessed.. and to think I could be worse :wacko:
eeekkkk

in response to my earlier post about a team talk with the :spermy: i believe i have found what the problem may be, after long discussions with the :spermy: this was the response i got :wacko:

spermies.jpg

lmffao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"