A thread of randomness!

Beadette

I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!
Reaction score
Hi angel mama's,

Well I am a right chatterbox and am aware that sometimes I can be a bit of a thread highjacker so I've made this thread just for random chit chat! Hope you don't mind!

Just sat watching Eastenders with a glass of vino! Hubby is out at football so I have charge of the telly remote for a change! (and to watch some fictional drama instead of living my own for a while!)

Do any of you think its strange (but in a good way) that we do all this chatting and supporting yet a lot of us dont even know what each other looks like! lol! :shrug:

So lets guess! lol!

Anyway! c'mon 'what's on your mind' - (I clearly spend far too much time on facebook!):blush:

LOVE to all x x x x x x x:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I keep cleaning small portions of the house, only to return here...Clearly I am obsessed! LOL

i know what you mean - its too addictive! i never get anything done x

Where's Megg when we need her! She'll join in the chit chat I'm sure! lol x

Its such a good think to have stranger to open up too. I know all my friends get so tired of hearing me complain about all my fertility issues its kinda nice to have a different source than just them all the time. I am on here constantly too. Pretty much have it up in the background at work all day long.

me too! and then sit in front of telly on laptop! x

Hey Beadette! Nice to start a thread about other things. Watched Eastenders too- more of a stand off as my DH has so many other shows he watches.. but backfired as he like EE too! :( Todays one was a lil too close to home as my Dad passed way in 2006- so half watched it until the funeral was over.
Been looking up ways to relax-meditate this evening- my massuese says my left side back/shoulder is rock solid - and your left side is related to your emotions. She wants to TALK about my past on saturday- it reflects how we hold ourselvs today. Meridians in our body can be blocked by past experienced and we are working to open my channels up and so we need to talk...eeekk! I am dreading- but excited about it-all in one.. is that possible...?

Oh my word! Sounds interesting!

Well I'm actually looking forward to this evening as I'm going out for a meal with my girlies and drinks and then tomorrow evening I'm out in town for another friends birthday. I've not had a proper night out in ages!!!

I'm a bit nervous for some reason! Strange eh!

I don't normally work on a Friday so being here today is killing me! But I've got you lovelies to keep me occupied! x

Ooo I love Eastenders too dont tell me what happens tho as Iv not watched last nights yet! lol

I too think its odd how none of us really knows much about each other yet we pop in on all kinds of threads and randomly talk to each other! lol but I do think its brilliant its here as we can all offer so much support to each other :) Im so glad I found this site and have had messages from some wonderful supportive ladies! everyone on here is so friendly and helpful and its good to go through all the same things with each other :)

xxx

Yes its like we are in our own special club.

Its not one which we wish to join but once we are here we've made some wonderful friends! I feel we will all become much stronger people from this experience, as traumatic as it is!! xx

Awww yes I totally Agree Bernadette! Im sure we will all get where we want to be in the end however hard it can seem alot of the time...........I think it will be worth it ;)

Hope you enjoy your 2 nights out! :)

xxx

Its also awesome to meet so many people from so many different places. I always try and imagine what everyones accent sounds like when I read their post lol.

Well mine is broad Lancashire! Lol! I sound common as muck- but I'm
not! Lol! X

There's nothing wrong with a lancashire accent! I have (a bit of one) too!

Truffleax - can you pls catch up on Easties cos i am living abroad and in need of an update? :blush: Last thing i knew Archie died and it could have been anyone.... Do we know who it was yet????

I am supposed to be 'working from home' but i am totally addicted to this site - i am not doing any work yet again!!! To be honest, i still feel a little delicate after too much vino last night. Cos we are TTC i meant to only have a few glasses buuuut it was a party and they kept topping the glass up and i didn't think i'd had that much...until the alarm went off this morning :dohh:

I am yearning for a pizza tonight but my OH is threatening to take me to a BBQ :growlmad: It's not the same!!!

I do love this site, chatting with you girlies keeps me sane as i now know it's not just me who is possessed by the TTC bug! It's a great source of info too.

So, I'll bring a huge, virtual pizza to the party - just don't offer me any wine please :winkwink:

aw pants! BBQ it is :cry: I want pizza even more NOW!!!

I am sitting checking the internet e-mail, facebook, b&B is my routine. I am jealous though about you watching Eastenders.. I was in the UK until Wed for 3 weeks and returned home and am wondering whats going on with it. IS Ian Beale still in Jail? Did Pat die? These are the burning questions that need answering.

Ian Beale in jail??? Pat dying??? C'mon ladies, fill us in on the goss!

Ian's out now, don't know about Pat. Haven't seen today's yet... Oh and Archie's son showed up! Gotta to love it!

Can't you watch it on the iPlayer from outside of the UK? x x

Ian Beale is out of jail now because Janine felt guilty when Pat had a heart attack with the stress of it all. Pat's still in hospital and they are still looking for Archie's murderer. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->