A thread of randomness!

Ha! I've seen that before on an e-mail! Kills me everytime! The OH's should be so lucky eh! Like we're gonna waste good swimmers by swallowing em! lol!

Well I went boxing and it was great as usual - its just the thought of going that kills me - although it was harder tonight as I was still delicate from my saturday night vodka carnage! Never again!

Had soap night and caught up on the happenings in Corrie and Enders and now just chilling whilst Hubby watches footy! My OH is a Liverpool fan Blondee!

I had such a lazy day today! I did not do a scrap of work today! Got loads to do tomorrow now! lol!

As for TV, me and hubby have a strange obsession with crimewatch, love CSI and adore Gavin and Stacey! Diverse hey! LOL!

I also hve a secret addiction to The Hills (secret because for year I have spouted to everyone what utter tosh it is and suddenly found myself watching one day and loved it!) lol x x x x

ah i see, dammit thats where weve been going wrong for 10 years lol, i was gonna put something right cheeky but the wonderful other half told me it was a step to far :muaha: so any how thing are getting odd in this house, all the signs but no witch as of yet and it wouldnt be the first time its carried on through her preggernancy, the tests are still saying :bfn: but am i right in thinking they dont work anyway after a period of time?

god im glad i do the :spermy: bit its all too complicated being a woman, im suppose to be out gathering nuts and berries as me Man but instead im learning all about this rocket science that you woman call ovulation charts :shrug: i get do you understand this? and the only reply i got is yeah they call it a com-put-ter, i mean bloody hell whats the :telephone: number for N.A.S.A these days?

any way thats my me man bit out of the way :happydance: and now onto something completely different
WHAT HAPPENED IN EASTENDERS?:rofl:

Hahahaa you lot make me laugh hehe its so good to have a thread like this in this section to cheer us all up :)

I finally caught up on eastenders!!! yay!!!!

Well Roxy held auditions for bar maids but didnt like anyone and ended up taking Shirley and Tracey back. Bradley and Stacey got Engaged! and Becca stacey friend knows the baby isnt Bradleys but staceys told her to keep quiet! erm and Almera cheated on Syed at the end by kissing that new one Danny (Ronnie and Roxys brother) and Pats had a pacemaker fitted ............ have I missed anything?

xxx

Nope I think you covered everything!!!

How is everyone today?? x

phew thank god for that it hurt my brain trying to remember it all! haha!

Im ok thanks Nina how are you!? just a bit bored at work had a manic morning though! I work for my dad and he's been Mega stressed today - not good!!! are you over your hangover now?! hehe

xxx

Hey girlies,
Nice synopsis Truffleax!
Am a bit annoyed with my temps as they are looking low. I did have to take mine an hour earlier and was lower than yesterday but someone pointed me to a website that allows you to adjust temps.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

So it doesnt look as bad!

So busy morning this side of London too- and the weather is pants- drizzly rain! I had to go and get my Egyptian pounds but they will have to be delivered tomorrow- Grocery shopped for a few things and then came home- famished!!!
Trying to get DH to shed a few pounds- so hard as he is like a child when he doesnt get his way- so there are no Crisps in the house- I am really craving them.. arrgghhh..

How are you Beadette? More Eastenders tonight- I knew Almera was going to snog that new bloke- shocked she didnt even last a month post wedding- Do you reckon Syed has had problems with :sex: with her?? Or just now they are back from honeymoon he isnt bothered?

Morning!!!!

What about Christian then??? Surely Syed will run off with him if Almera is playing away??? Ooooh - i do love Christian :kiss:

Wel, i have a thick head today (sadly not from the same cause as Beadette's mega hangover). Yup, i did it- i had a weird strop that developed in to floods of tears! Damned hormones and TTC!!!

Anyhoo, today will be a first for me - i'm going to a meeting of the 'British Women's Group' and i have never baked :nope: and don't want to play Bridge:haha: so wish me luck!!! Apparently, it's a good way to meet other ladies (i.e. i will swoop on the other ladies who look lost and ask them for a coffee!)

So, what's happening in Corrie?

Beadette - we love CSI and Gav & Stacey!!! Grey's was on last night here aaaaaand i saw a trailer for Private Practice!! That's my fave and there was a TERRIBLE cliff hanger last season.

Have a good day, ladies and gent! :happydance:

X

Minimin, I loved Egypt when I went! Its gorgeous! Don't worry about taking lots of Egyption pounds as you can use english and dollars there. Actually as tips they preferred english as they could get a better exchange rate when I was there.

The major hangover has gone! I even made it to boxing last night! Shock horror!

I have actually managed to get a bit of work done so far today! Working til 8 today though so will spend some time on here in between doing 'real' work!

The British Womens Group sounds interesting! Let us know how you get on with that! x x x x

British Womens Group sounds interesting- What else do they do? I have to say I dont think I have heard about it still going on.

Beadette- thanks for the heads up on Egypt- try telling DH we can get cash there/airport. No such luck- he has already made a list of things to take and was asking me if I had packed yesterday- helloo dude- we dont go until Saturday. That means I have saturday morning to pack! LMAO- He is such a planner- and I am so not! Well apart from ttc! But that is more of a control thing! LOL

We were told by lastminute.com to take $ but Post office also said £ would have done. $ always handy anyway as I am sure I will be going across the pond sooner or later. Egyption Pounds- we got a little bit to tide us over- not sure we will need that much as we have half board.

So where were you in Egypt? We are at a resort called Taba Heights. I dont think there is much to do there and it isnt too touristy which is exactly what I need. Been looking into massages, reflexology, and aromatherapy that we can get done there... roll on the weekend. I think I will be spoiling myself to a massage a day!

ahhh back to reality for now.

Working till 8 sucks! Shall we tell you what happens on Eastender?

p.s I Love Christian too.. though in a weird way Syed is hot too.. now them too together.. hmmmmm :wacko:

In Egypt we stayed at a resort called Nubien Village. It was in Nabq bay in Sharm. We loved it. Was a very relaxing holiday because its not really somewhere you can go out and about. We went in to Naama Bay a couple of times but it was very hectic and the locals were really trying to get you to go in their shops - boredering on harrassment. We enjoyed chilling by the pool, nice food and all inclusive package! Their local beer is also called 'Stella' which made us giggle! Its very very hot there - guaranteed sunshine but be careful you dont burn. Its a nice dry heat though so no frizzy humid hair in sight! lol!

Blondee - Coronation Street saw the return of Kieran (Kieth Duffy) which was not good for Peter Barlow as he ended up having a drink!

Steve and Becky (god love her) made up and are having a baby (although i'm sure i heard it doesn't end well so maybe one to avoid for us lot at the moment!)

I'm in a really happy place today - don't know why i'm just feeling strangely positive! Had a positive opk on friday just gone (although I don't really trsut them) but just to make sure we BD'd Sat (twice!), sunday and this morning so fingers crossed I may have caught an eggy! The thing is though that I am on day 26 after ERPC so I have no idea when to expect AF! So in turn I don't know when to test! I think I may just forget about it and then in a couple of weeks if AF has not shown her mug i'll do a test! Think positive thoughts for me! x x x x

ive heard of egypt once :)

well its deffinately confirmed as a :bfn: so its all up to you girlies to bring some luck and i know you will,

as for me im wondering if i take my temperature every day will it tell when im hot blooded enough to get the job done? :sex:

might be worth looking into i could be a human guinea pig so if i do i'll let you know lol

4everhopefull is gonna get the clear blue ovulation sticks but i dont think much would happen if i pee on them :)

so that was eastenders and i didnt miss much,

what else?

um

err

what was it

oh yeah

BABY DUST

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads