A TMI Post!!

LucyS

Reaction score
Right!!

Woke up this morning to a lot of fluid leakage, but not sure it it is my waters or not as have been expecting bucket loads haha.

Was mainly clear liqud but had a little bit of the milky discharge I've been having too but not sure if that's just where I've been asleep all night and has decided to come with it etc! :blush:

Been up through the night really uncomfortable with like achy stomach pains and then this, it was quiet a bit but not sure if it would have soaked right through a pad etc.

I did have early labour at 34 weeks but they stopped it at hosp and I'm sure I had a little water leakage then.

So could it be my waters or will I definitely know when it is? Oh and I didn't wet myself haha!!!:happydance:

When I was still pregnant I woke up to soaked undies and pants, turned out to be alot of excess discharge... Is it still leaking?

I had something similar on friday (I actually thought I'd peed!) and they checked and my waters weren't leaking. You're right that when they really go you'll know - I was soaked thru! It wont hurt to put a pad on for a while and if its wet through after an hour then your may weel be leaking. See how you get on and bell the MW to be sure.

x

I was leaking at 39weeks so I thought it was extra discharge as I expected a big gush when they went. I went to the hospital and they told me that they had gone and where still. Give the hospital a call and they will be able to do an internal and check. Good luck xx

They could be leaking, ring your MW to be sure. Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->