A TMI Post!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by LucyS, Oct 6, 2008.

1. LucyS

LucyS Well-Known Member

Right!!

Woke up this morning to a lot of fluid leakage, but not sure it it is my waters or not as have been expecting bucket loads haha.

Was mainly clear liqud but had a little bit of the milky discharge I've been having too but not sure if that's just where I've been asleep all night and has decided to come with it etc! :blush:

Been up through the night really uncomfortable with like achy stomach pains and then this, it was quiet a bit but not sure if it would have soaked right through a pad etc.

I did have early labour at 34 weeks but they stopped it at hosp and I'm sure I had a little water leakage then.

So could it be my waters or will I definitely know when it is? Oh and I didn't wet myself haha!!!:happydance:

2. Sarah88

Sarah88 Full time working mummy

When I was still pregnant I woke up to soaked undies and pants, turned out to be alot of excess discharge... Is it still leaking?

3. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

I had something similar on friday (I actually thought I'd peed!) and they checked and my waters weren't leaking. You're right that when they really go you'll know - I was soaked thru! It wont hurt to put a pad on for a while and if its wet through after an hour then your may weel be leaking. See how you get on and bell the MW to be sure.

x

4. my1stbump

my1stbump Well-Known Member

I was leaking at 39weeks so I thought it was extra discharge as I expected a big gush when they went. I went to the hospital and they told me that they had gone and where still. Give the hospital a call and they will be able to do an internal and check. Good luck xx

5. ellasmummy

ellasmummy Well-Known Member

They could be leaking, ring your MW to be sure. Good Luck xx