A up!

Yorkie

Reaction score
Hi everybody.....
I'm a new one on here but i do also post on another ttc website but sometimes find that they are more advanced in there ttc quest than me. My actual name is Rachael my blokes name is Kevin we haven't been together for very long but have been ttc since oct 06. I'm 28 he's 33. I was also ttc with my ex we tried for about a year but he had had operations on his 'ahem' when he was younger so hopefully (don't want to sound horrible) it was him that had the problems. I was pregnant last month but had an early miscarriage which we were both gutted about. Anyway thats me for now. Looking forward to getting to know u all xxx :hugs:

hiya welcome to baby and bump!! wwre a bunch of nutters here but lovely really ;) all teh best ttc and i hope u get a BFP soon with loads of baby glue!!! xx

Hiya Yorkie and welcome
I'm sure you'll enjoy( if thats the right word :? ) your time on here

Good luck with TTC and i'm so sorry for your m/c :hugs:

HI there,

Good luck in TTC, hope you get your sticky BFP soon!

xx

Oh I had not realised your loss :hugs:

Welcome to BabyandBump :D

Yvanne meant shes a nutter the rest are sane :lol:
Well most :twisted:

x

Hope you don't think i'm a superb***h for saying that about my ex! I want a ticker but i can't do it!

hiya and welcome

Here's to a quick BFP! :D

Hello and welcome :D

Fingers crossed for your BFP soon chick.

xx

:hugs: srry about your m/c. Welcome to the forum. Wishing you a sppedy BFP and lots of sticky baby glue.

Hello, welcome to the site!

Sorry to hear about your MC...wishing you a speedy BFP and plenty of baby glue! x

Welcome to BnB ...

Here's to a BFP! and lots of baby glue ...

Goodluck
xxx:hi:

Hiya and welcome to the site. Fingers crossed for a bfp soon as!xx

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/linie/smiley-linie-010.gif
Welcome To BnB! Im sure you will find us all very down to earth and very helpful... Very sorry to hear about your MC.....:dust:

Wocha Rachael,

:hi:

Welcome to the mad house.

Good luck with your TTCing, fingers crossed for another BFP very soon.

Lots of useful advice and people in a similar position to you to bounce idea's and thoughts off.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"