A week late.

I don't see it but gl hun! Hopefully you get some answers soon

I see it,are u very regular? Is there a chance u O’d late? If u were a week late and o’d normally I’d expect the line to be darker so hopefully u just did everything later this month lol xx

I see it,are u very regular? Is there a chance u O’d late? If u were a week late and o’d normally I’d expect the line to be darker so hopefully u just did everything later this month lol xx
I just got My birth control out December 11th and had a light period January 19th. According to an app I was suppose to get my period February 16th. Yesterday I had a dot of pink blood like just a dot on the toilet paper. So I took that test. We are trying. I just don’t understand why my period not here if I’m not pregnant. Everything suppose to be normal after taking nexplanon out.

I see it, fingers crossed it gets darker for you xx

I see something! It's faint but I definitely see it, good luck!

Hey girl did your AF show or are you still late I'm going to a similar thing right now, I'm now 3 days late with a always consistent cycle but still seeing BFN on tests. It's so confusing. Never had a late period. Always been right on time maybe a day early once every like couple months but never days late like now. It's so frustrating not knowing what to do! I was thinking if I hit 5-7 days late (and AF is still a no show and still getting BFN) about going and getting a blood test done. I've been reading up and some people apparently can never get positives on those test because their levels stay low. Idk though! So much to think about but you are not alone!

Hey girl did your AF show or are you still late I'm going to a similar thing right now, I'm now 3 days late with a always consistent cycle but still seeing BFN on tests. It's so confusing. Never had a late period. Always been right on time maybe a day early once every like couple months but never days late like now. It's so frustrating not knowing what to do! I was thinking if I hit 5-7 days late (and AF is still a no show and still getting BFN) about going and getting a blood test done. I've been reading up and some people apparently can never get positives on those test because their levels stay low. Idk though! So much to think about but you are not alone!
I am now 9 days late. But I just got nexplanon out in December. Spotted for like 4-5 days starting January 19. According to an app I was suppose to start February 16th. Last night I kept cramping. But still nothing. And I took a test again this morning but I think it’s still very iffy. I’ll upload a pic. I go to the dr next month so i will ask them to see why I’m not getting a period. I hope nexplanon didn’t mess me up. I been reading too about some hcg. Hopefully we see bfp soon.

3EBFC44B-77F1-4C43-BD8A-A0EE87F6F395.jpeg

I am now 9 days late. But I just got nexplanon out in December. Spotted for like 4-5 days starting January 19. According to an app I was suppose to start February 16th. Last night I kept cramping. But still nothing. And I took a test again this morning but I think it’s still very iffy. I’ll upload a pic. I go to the dr next month so i will ask them to see why I’m not getting a period. I hope nexplanon didn’t mess me up. I been reading too about some hcg. Hopefully we see bfp soon.

View attachment 1079208

I had my nexplanon taken out the first day in December of last year but my Af came at the end and was normal and also came right on time in January and was normal again then for February hasn't showed and will be going on 4 days late and my AF always has been on time before and after birth control so its frustrating not knowing! Especially having everything go right back to normal as it should after the BC removal. I'm just getting BFN too ](*,)PhotoGrid_1582633133404.jpg

I had my nexplanon taken out the first day in December of last year but my Af came at the end and was normal and also came right on time in January and was normal again then for February hasn't showed and will be going on 4 days late and my AF always has been on time before and after birth control so its frustrating not knowing! Especially having everything go right back to normal as it should after the BC removal. I'm just getting BFN too ](*,)View attachment 1079212
Try a pink dye test. I got nexplanon December 11 of last year. Were your periods regular while you had nexplanon?

Try a pink dye test. I got nexplanon December 11 of last year. Were your periods regular while you had nexplanon?

No they weren't regular well as in I didnt get one every month I got one about every 3-4 pretty regularly though and they were always regular before nexplanon and even after except at this moment being late. It's never happened to me before even right after I got off it I had normal cycles for the same lengths and same cycle days as before taking it so I think it's strange it's late now?? I'm going to give it until Friday If I can stand the wait and AF doesnt show and retest with a pink dye. Then it will be a full 6 days late.

No they weren't regular well as in I didnt get one every month I got one about every 3-4 pretty regularly though and they were always regular before nexplanon and even after except at this moment being late. It's never happened to me before even right after I got off it I had normal cycles for the same lengths and same cycle days as before taking it so I think it's strange it's late now?? I'm going to give it until Friday If I can stand the wait and AF doesnt show and retest with a pink dye. Then it will be a full 6 days late.
I retested just now with a different one. It looks a little strange.

611F742A-8E34-4E86-8A0D-A6F014E732A8.jpeg

Hmm I kinda see something catching my eye but I'm always so bad at looking at these and I feel like they never look the same in a picture! But hoping for you to get your BFP
Idk what I’m seeing bc it seems clear. And this was in a 3 minute mark that I took the pic. So I’m confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->