• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Christmas puddings Dec - Jan 25

Hey ladies, I want to join the club too! Tested positive on 7dp5dt. First beta 452 (10dp5dt). Had second beta yesterday and still waiting for results. I lost my first pregnancy last year at 5.5 months pregnant. That's why I have been gone for a while.. and I had my last embryo transferred on May 13th. The due date calculator show the due date will be Jan29, but I guess it can be earlier?

Hey ladies, I want to join the club too! Tested positive on 7dp5dt. First beta 452 (10dp5dt). Had second beta yesterday and still waiting for results. I lost my first pregnancy last year at 5.5 months pregnant. That's why I have been gone for a while.. and I had my last embryo transferred on May 13th. The due date calculator show the due date will be Jan29, but I guess it can be earlier?
Congratulations!!! I'm so sorry for your loss last year. I can't even imagine!

When are you hearing back on your betas? I'm also due either on thr 29th or 30th of January! How exciting!!

Happy, great test and beta! Yay

Halfafrican, hi, mine came back after about 6 months and have got pregnant naturally twice 18 months after stopping bf, even though have been infertile for 20 years and had Ivf for my first 3, good luck to you!

Welcome madcat, sorry for your loss last year, I can't imagine how that felt , glad to see you are back and congratulations on your numbers

I had midwife Thurs, took all the usual details and booking in bloods done. Said from 28 weeks scans would be every 3 weeks as my last daughter measured small, was born 6lb6 but for my chart that was small, my other 2 girls were 8lb2 and 8lb3 and my son was 8lb15
Even without her being smaller, scans still would have been every 3 weeks because I'm over 40 so that's going to be reassuring
With my smallest daughter they were every week in the end so they may end up being more she said
Just waiting impatiently for the first scan, in the meantime I'm tempted to try the doppler as I think I'm about 8 weeks and in the past I've found the hb at 9 weeks so I'll see

Hope you're all having a great weekend

Hi ladies. How is everyone?
My nausea hit me like a tonne of bricks yesterday afternoon, couldn't eat from 2pm u til this morning, started to think it was a bug
As I've never had nausea this bad with pregnancy, but it went this morning and came back again a bit but not as bad, I got some ginger tea which doesn't taste as bad as I was expecting, my sister found it in my bag when we were out with the kids though, I made an excuse about not drinking caffeine and sugar as my mum and cousin were there but after we kept my sister messaged saying, fess up then, you're up the duff aren't you haha so she knows, apparently my mum and cousin didn't mention it but my mum was probably suspicious, I'll tell family after the scan on Tues, fingers crossed all is OK

Glad to hear your appointment went well! I bet you can't wait to tell them all!!

Nausea sucks! I had it with all 3 pregnancies. I was worst with the twins and sadly when me symptoms eased a bit it was when we lost the one. Arghh. It still hasn't kicked in this time and although I'm not looking forward to it I know having symptoms will reassure me.

Had my last beta today. It's 1300 up from 418 3 days ago so all seems to progressing.

Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Did you say you have a scan on the 11th happy or Dr appointment?

Did you say you have a scan on the 11th happy or Dr appointment?
Its both. Here in Greece we see an OB who does a scan every time. Then the important scans like the 3 month one etc he refers us to another doctor. On the 11th I'll be 7 weeks so we should see a heartbeat!

Congratulations!!! I'm so sorry for your loss last year. I can't even imagine!

When are you hearing back on your betas? I'm also due either on thr 29th or 30th of January! How exciting!!
I had my second beta results days ago. It was 1080 (12dp5dt). Glad that it doubling up but I got flu two days ago and once temp up to 38. I didn't use any meds. Just rest at home, drink honey lemon tea to soothe my throat because I had bad cough at the same time.. I'm worrying and thought want to go to do a hcg test today(5 weeks today) just to ease my mind. Hubby stop me to do so. He said it's better that I take more rest.

Then just now I went to toilet and saw very mild pink discharge when I wipe. I'm very scared. The clinic told us to go to have bed rest at the nearest hospital.( Our IVF clinic is 4 hour train away)

We decided to rest at home today and go to the hospital tomorrow morning.

Glad to hear your appointment went well! I bet you can't wait to tell them all!!

Nausea sucks! I had it with all 3 pregnancies. I was worst with the twins and sadly when me symptoms eased a bit it was when we lost the one. Arghh. It still hasn't kicked in this time and although I'm not looking forward to it I know having symptoms will reassure me.

Had my last beta today. It's 1300 up from 418 3 days ago so all seems to progressing.

Can't wait to hear about your scan!
When will you have your first ultrasound? Your HCG is pretty high. Possible twins again?

I had my second beta results days ago. It was 1080 (12dp5dt). Glad that it doubling up but I got flu two days ago and once temp up to 38. I didn't use any meds. Just rest at home, drink honey lemon tea to soothe my throat because I had bad cough at the same time.. I'm worrying and thought want to go to do a hcg test today(5 weeks today) just to ease my mind. Hubby stop me to do so. He said it's better that I take more rest.

Then just now I went to toilet and saw very mild pink discharge when I wipe. I'm very scared. The clinic told us to go to have bed rest at the nearest hospital.( Our IVF clinic is 4 hour train away)

We decided to rest at home today and go to the hospital tomorrow morning.
Im so sorry you were not well and you must be so stressed now. Keep in mind it's quite common to have some spotting. Hopefully it's nothing!

When will you have your first ultrasound? Your HCG is pretty high. Possible twins again?
I'm having my 1st ultrasound on June 11th. I'll be 7 weeks by then. I doubt it's twins to be honest. Last time we had transferred 2 embryos so I know chances were high but I guess we'll find out soon!

Ahh madcap, I hope the rest can help you to feel better and the spotting is more likely to be fine, I've had it in previous pregnancies but know how worrying it is, good idea to rest at home

Happy, looking forward to your scan! I can't wait for mine just to know if everything is OK and if it is, how far along I am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->