About to 'O' 26th July anyone else?

not told hubby think will wait till weekend
according to nhs due date im 18/19April

came off pill may but waited for 'real' period 28day cycle Then went on hol to Florida with family so no trying no temping etc cycle 3 12th July and here i am

i had shooting pains 48hrs after positive opk and ff said this is my ov date then from 5dpo pains and aches days 7+8 felt sick at 4pm but passed and day 9 is today

there is a vomiting bug going round work so i thought it was that to start with

Wow... well congrats. Have you thought about how you are going to tell your hubby. I dont know if i could wait that long with that news :haha:

Well... i took a test this morning with 2nd morning urine. I got what i thought was a faint line but it looks like it has no colour. When i went back through to have another look at it, the line has gone. It lasted for more than 10mins. Not quite sure what to make of it. I did have a shower after that steamed up the whole bathroom. So, maybe thats why??

Oh i just dont know? Im 12 dpo now... i think i may re-test tomorrow?

Attachments

• IMAG0940.jpg
    IMAG0940.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0941.jpg
    IMAG0941.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
looks like its got wet to me with the colour at the top so retest tomorrow
How dark was the line? drink now then nothing and hold your wee for a few hours and retest see if anything then?

i think i can make a like out just

When i dropped my test it went like that you must of had a really steamy shower!!!

i think i can make a like out just

When i dropped my test it went like that you must of had a really steamy shower!!!

It must be an evap... I didn't actually see the line until I compared it to a opk I did too. They never touched so I know it wasn't to do with ink transfer.
The opk was darker...

I will re-test but doubt it will come to anything x

what colour was the line?
I think that its really hard to see a faint line unless you have a test next to it with a line i found this with opks

RETEST

what colour was the line?
I think that its really hard to see a faint line unless you have a test next to it with a line i found this with opks

RETEST

At the bottom of the line it was pinkish but then into gray (which i know means is an evap). Hmmmmmm

Wish it was more clear cut... only time will tell i guess lol x

Fingers corssed for you
Test with FMU away from the shower lol

another test and still positive

Well done Rah!!

You can upload via mobile. But you need to download a photobucket app, get an account, upload to that. Copy the URL code and paste. I'm only ever on my mobile!

Well done Rah!!

You can upload via mobile. But you need to download a photobucket app, get an account, upload to that. Copy the URL code and paste. I'm only ever on my mobile!

Hi Ladies, im back on my laptop...

Here is the OPK...

Attachments

• IMAG0942.jpg
    IMAG0942.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
That's a positive! You need to do another HPT tomorrow am

AAAAAAHHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS RAH!!! fantastric news for you and Natalie!
Weenat, I hope tomorrows is a much more clear BFP and this will offficially be the most lucky thread. Fx'd for me tomorrow!!

So i told OH ..

DD decided to 'wash' our tv this morning so its now broken have to buy a new one, conversation goes like this
OH we will get one on buy now pay next year (just paid a grand on a new bathroom)
ME we will need a pram in the next 8 months as well
OH yeah maybe
ME NO WE WILL need a new pram
OH oh is that why your feeling sick
then back to the tv seriously not the response i wanted

Weenat and KMP im going to be logging on in work tomorrow to congratulate you both!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->