Absolutely devestated

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/792013-kind-not-ot-absoultely-devestated-but-best.html

I'm going through a similar situation. We have 3 doggies. Tanner 5yr old AKC Golden Retriever. Kandie 3yr old husky german shepard mix, and Harley 11 month old spitz collie mix. Kandie is becoming very mean lately. They like to spend time in the garage where they can run and play without being told to settle down and I have caught her attacking Harley a lot lately, it is the most awful sound in the world. She has always been the roughest of the bunch, even around mt 5yr old little brother and 6yr old nephew. She doesn't listen as well as the other 2 and treats the kids like puppies. I am so afraid she is going to be rough with LO so w have talked about it and if we have problems out of her once the baby comes we are going to have to get rid of her unfortunately :cry: We've even had problems with her growling at DF and snapping at him when she's in her kennel and he is trying to get her to come out :nope: He mentioned rehoming her orig because 3 dogs and a baby was a lot and I cried but now it's based on my baby's safety and I have to do what I have to do :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->