Accent Challenge:)

Yes, yes you are a fag!!! :rofl: I love it!!! All-uh-bam-uh!!! You're cute!! You do NOT look like asstits!!! I seriously loving yours Melissa!! I wanted to laugh out loud but my moms sleeping!! You're a dork for not stopping the video!! I was waiting for the Canadian "eh" but it never happened :nope: and I hate you for showing mikah!! I wanna steal him!! He's so damn cute!

Im canadian eh ;)
Now go to bed hahah.
Yeah it just didnt end..!
Asstits :)
Ill be at your doorstep tomoro remmeber. no need to steal him!

Hahahahah I love that in the movies when you hear a bunch of americans and the Canadian dude says eh after every statement :rofl: now I'm never gonna be able to sleep!! That was amazing!! I want more video "games" to play!! Lol, they're funnn!!!!
You better be there!!!

Hahahahah I love that in the movies when you hear a bunch of americans and the Canadian dude says eh after every statement :rofl: now I'm never gonna be able to sleep!! That was amazing!! I want more video "games" to play!! Lol, they're funnn!!!!
You better be there!!!

Didnt it look like i was packing? Lool
I know right! i say Eh , but not after every statement. lol

I completely forgot about this, I was so detemined to do one :haha:

Yessss I could totally tell you were rushing to get everything together :haha:
that's amazing!! I'm gonna call to one day just to say what's up eh? Then hang uo! :rofl: oh my gosh yessss :)

Yessss I could totally tell you were rushing to get everything together :haha:
that's amazing!! I'm gonna call to one day just to say what's up eh? Then hang uo! :rofl: oh my gosh yessss :)

call ya tomoor ;)

Lol i'm an idiot melissa! I just was going through my phone calender... My appt isn't until 1:50!! I thought it was at 8:50!! :rofl: I'm gonna call you afterward and bug you before my possible doula comes over!!
Skye you disapointed the godfather :dohh: :rofl:

Lol i'm an idiot melissa! I just was going through my phone calender... My appt isn't until 1:50!! I thought it was at 8:50!! :rofl: I'm gonna call you afterward and bug you before my possible doula comes over!!
Skye you disapointed the godfather :dohh: :rofl:

Hahah, woul have been funny if you actually showed:haha:
A doula ! niceee !
Yes ill be waiting for that call :)

I'm so glad I looked!! I'm not worried about staying up now :) :haha:
yesss I'm gonna try to talk her into giving me a good price or finding me someone who stil Has free births to do (they have to do 3 free) :thumbup:
aww you'll be sitting by the phone waiting ;)

I'm so glad I looked!! I'm not worried about staying up now :) :haha:
yesss I'm gonna try to talk her into giving me a good price or finding me someone who stil Has free births to do (they have to do 3 free) :thumbup:
aww you'll be sitting by the phone waiting ;)

hahah i need to go to bed !
god its 1 40 am, why do i do this to myself.
im hungry....
ugh
haha
Hope u get a good price,. or free!
yesh i will wait by the phone!

Lol I ate lucky charms before I came uo to bed :) and have peed 3- now 4- times! :haha: where's this imaginary thread you're going to start huh Melissa????
If I get it free I'll be in heaven! Even 150 and I'll be happy!! :)
good I'll have you waiting!! :p wrapped around my finger :rofl:

Uhmmm yessss of course I'll marry you!! What do you think I'm gonna say no to my soul mate?!? :o
sorry my phones plugged into the charger and i was too lazy to get up :blush:

I'll do the accent challenge tomorrow if I can if anyone's interested. You all can hear my horrible Wisconsin/U.P. accent. :dohh: I'll just have to make sure that my laptop has voice on it as well as a webcam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->