accurate Chinese Gender Chart!! Check it out!!

xzaviorsmommy

mom and expecting
Reaction score
So like many of us I've been dying to know what this little being is going to be. I found this Chinese Gender Chart that says I'll be having a girl (yay!) Anyway, I surveyed 22 of my friends via Facebook and all results were accurate!! Just wanted to see if it those of you who know get the same results. This one isn't like most, it calculates your lunar age AND lunar month in the Chinese calendar. Give it a try and post results!!

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

It was wrong for me. All of these said I would have a girl and I have a 3 year old boy! lol. With my sis it said Boy then Girl and she had Girl then Boy! Lol. I love these things though and all the old wives tales.

I did carry all front though with my boy and craved savory stuff so that was right! lol x

This one was right for both of mine. As well as my three nephews and my friend's two kids.

It didn't work for me, predicted me a girl and I'm having a boy

Yes I did this one just now and loads of others the other day as I was looking to see what I would have if I conceived now lol! :haha:

Ive seen this one posted before and although I think alot of the predictions were right, there were lots that werent. I dont think its any more accurate than some of the others (think the brazilian one has quite a high ratio of "accuracy" as well). Bit of fun that passes the time though.x

I'm predicted a girl! i'm having a gender scan on sat so i will come back and let you know if it was true for me :) x

So far I've had 25 friends give me their info and this one chart worked flawlessly. I tried other charts that I just uses my regular age and regular months and they said boy. This one adds about 2years to your age and takes back about a month. Example: I'm 20 and conceived this February. According to the chart tho I'm 22 and conceived in the 1St lunar month. I'll find out next Thursday how accurate it is tho!! Fingers crossed!

Right for my 4 so far ;-) will know in just over 2 weeks with this one

Totally wrong for me said girl Im 100% having a boy... It was wrong for me last time also lol

It has a 50/50 chance of being right. But definitely fun to know so many people with accurate results!! Hope more mommy's to be find entertainment in it :)

I just did this one and the Brazillian gender predictor and they both came back boy. 95% of people on here were guessing girl going by my 12 wk ultrasound nub/skull. I will hopefully find out in a few weeks! I've had REALLY bad morning sickness so I think that's convinced me it's a girl on the way.

I just did this one and the Brazillian gender predictor and they both came back boy. 95% of people on here were guessing girl going by my 12 wk ultrasound nub/skull. I will hopefully find out in a few weeks! I've had REALLY bad morning sickness so I think that's convinced me it's a girl on the way.

I had the same amount of morning sickess with my girl as i do this boy lol

All of these type of predictors said boy for me including this one. I'm having a girl!!

I had the same amount of morning sickess with my girl as i do this boy lol

I had zero sickness with this girl, and zero with my boy! Lol. My mam said today that she knew I was having a girl coz my arse sticks out as far as my belly (charming)

Everything i have tried, this chart, others, the brazilian method, all say boy, as do my psychic hairdresser and a friend. but all this just makes me even more convinced its a girl!!!!! would be about right, to defy all the odds ect ect, so for the time being, although everything points to boy, i am going to remain convinced its a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->