accurate Chinese Gender Chart!! Check it out!!

it was right for me! You are 27 years old in the 1st lunar month (Jan. 23 ~ Feb. 21)... I conceived Jan 30, if I didn't know the date I conceived though it would be wrong bc before jan 23rd its prediction was boy :winkwink: If i used my actual age at conception (25) it was also correct! :wacko:

also did the ring test over my wrist and it was correct too! found out last friday that we are indeed having a girl! :happydance:

I hope it's right for me!! I have a boy already and would love a baby girl!! I'll definitely keep everyone updated after my scan next Thursday!

This was right for me. I kow the regular Chinese calendar said girl for me and a friend asked if I used my lunar age or chronological age.

predicted me a BOY but am having a GIRL

sorry ladies it was not right for me, it kept saying boy but we definetly have a wee little girl :cloud9:

Wrong for me - says I will have a girl and I'm having a boy!

This was wrong for me. For my son it said he should have been a girl, and this one says I should have a boy and we are having a girl.

It's got me as expecting a girl as well. That's also what the majority of my friends think, and my DH has suspected a girl from the beginning. We were *aiming* for a girl as well, DTD 3-5 days prior to ovulation... so we shall see. I'll find out by mid-July at the latest :)

Hmmm, all been opposite for me, got my 3 down as boy, girl then boy. I actually had a girl, then a boy and will know this time in October. So since its opposite for the other 2 im guessing this one could very well be a girl :haha:

xxx

Thought it was wrong...however I then read the directions and tried again! lol turns out it was right! for both :)

All the other Chinese gender prediction charts I have tried before were never accurate. This one seems to be! It took some reading though, the way you analyze the chart is different than I have seen on the others. Always fun to do little games/tricks like this, whether they are right or wrong!

just checked it was right for my two plus says girl this time..we'll see in a few weeks x

Right for my first, wrong for my second :)

I think it must be under a certain age it adds 2 years as with mine it only added 1 year same as the others....I still love it though as can't stop coming back to check it! lol.

Good luck next Thurs Xavioursmummy sending you lots of pink dust! xx

It was wrong for my first two and right for my third. This one it predicted as a girl and I think it is, in which case it is 50% accurate :haha:

I have never heard of the Brazilian one (given that my husband is Brazilian and I've lived there I know quite a lot of Brazilian Old wives!!). That one was even more out for me. Got my first one right and if this is a boy then it will be right, so either 25% or 50% accurate.

Go with your gut, that really seems to be the clear winner every time.

i knew absolutely knew dee down with both mine that they were girl then boy, infct with my son i knew from about 6 weeks. i was so sure i bought boy things at about 12 weeks. was such a relief to get the gender scan though lol
this time around i have a strong feeling one way and my mind is settled on that so i hope its right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->