accurate Chinese Gender Chart!! Check it out!!

can some one do it for me please the link will not work, 32 when conceived and month is january x

It was right for DD and says Boy for No2...we'll have to wait and see! :flower:

Spot on for my DS :thumbup: & for no.2 also saying boy! ( the other chart said girl ?:shrug: )Wont know till another 3 weeks though!!

I'd say the odds are about 50/50 however i feel like it might be slightly leaning toward the accurate side but thats probably just me really wanting a little girl now haha.

JasperJoe what's your exact birthday?

Oh and I need to know for those of you who say its wrong, are you absolutely sure you did it right? Not saying theres no way it could be wrong, but i did it wrong initially cuz i thought it was just calculating my age. Once i read the lunar month + lunar age it hasnt been wrong for anyone ive checked!!

i'd say the odds are about 50/50 however i feel like it might be slightly leaning toward the accurate side but thats probably just me really wanting a little girl now haha.

Jasperjoe what's your exact birthday?

23/04/79

yup i did it righT lol It was wrong! Oh well Nothing is 100%

it has been the opposite for me both times LOL

It happens to be correct for this one but wrong for first kiddo. :)

Said I'm having a girl! I find out Saturday so I will come back and say if it's right or not

Please let me know!! I want a girl so bad. I guess technically I don't care either way but I've been getting more excited for a girl!!

it would be nice for DP if it was right, as it says boy for me, and he doesnt have a boy yet, he has 3 girls, i have 2 boys and 2 girls, so i am happy either way, but would be nice for him if it was a boy :)

Wrong for me with DS, don't know the gender of this LO yet but it predicts a boy.

It says boy. I guess I will find out in a few weeks. I desperately want to have a boy this time. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up though. I have two girls and this will be my last baby.

Works with my real age but not with my lunar age. That chart says I should be having a boy but 2 scans have confirmed she is a girl :)

This was correct for me. Although I couldnt check it with my daughter since I was a teen mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->