ache in right Ovary?

Leamarasmall

Reaction score
Hey guys, so for the last couple of nights when I start to wind down I keep getting an ache in my right Ovary, it's not a pain more of an ache it's hard to explain, I think I may of had the same ache in my last pregnancy but can't quite remember, I guess I just need reassurance it's nothing to worry about and ask if anyone else have had these aches? X

Hi. I am getting some aches today and twinges in the middle and low down. Bit worrying - I'm same stage as you almost. Hoping it's normal! X

Hey Leamarasmall, hope i can help reassure you just a little - Im 9wks today and at about 6wks i had the same aches you are describing in my ovary, however for me, it was situated on my left... I spoke to the MW and she assured me it was completely normal! She asked if i was spotting, which i wasnt, to which she told me not to worry in the slightest, its just your body preparing itself- Sometimes when you release an egg, you can get an ovarian cyst, very common, but again - Nothing to worry about. I actually had a doctors apt booked for an entirely separate reason but when i mentioned it to him, he too was completely reassuring.
I am happy to report that pain has now subsided immensely and only every now and then do i get a twinge.
But if you are worried, just double check with your MW.
Hope the pain subsides - :flower:

Hey Leamarasmall, hope i can help reassure you just a little - Im 9wks today and at about 6wks i had the same aches you are describing in my ovary, however for me, it was situated on my left... I spoke to the MW and she assured me it was completely normal! She asked if i was spotting, which i wasnt, to which she told me not to worry in the slightest, its just your body preparing itself- Sometimes when you release an egg, you can get an ovarian cyst, very common, but again - Nothing to worry about. I actually had a doctors apt booked for an entirely separate reason but when i mentioned it to him, he too was completely reassuring.
I am happy to report that pain has now subsided immensely and only every now and then do i get a twinge.
But if you are worried, just double check with your MW.
Hope the pain subsides - :flower:

Thank you so much for your reply, I've not had any spotting at all so that's a good sign :) I was hoping it would just be stretching aches or growing aches :) xx

I am 4 weeks pregnant and I had an ache and cramping around my right ovary. I saw my Dr. yesterday and mentioned it to him and he was not concerned and said it was common.

Your very welcome, i know how scary it is in these first 12 weeks - I think i must have googled ovary pain a million times over when my husband went to bed with our first lol.
Hopefully it will subside in the next few weeks :hugs:

Just wanted to say, I'm experiencing the same but achy around left ovary. Scared myself stupid reading about ectopic pregnancies on Google the other day but I think it could be either a corpus luteum cyst or just growing pains as the niggle is not getting any worse for me and is only about a 1 on a scale of 1-10. I'm just aware that something is going on there rather than a pain, if that makes sense .
seems like this is actually quite normal which is encouraging happy and healthy nine months to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->