• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ack!!! I am so freaking nervous!!!!

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
So, I havr avoided making an appt until 12wks this pregnancy due to history of MC. I just got my insurance approved today and decided to call and make my appt assuming it would be at least a week off. They want to see me TOMORROW! !!! And the receptionist was quite put off by the fact that I am 11wks and havent seen a dr yet. I am so scared!! I have had no bleeding, and have extreme symptoms but I had them with my 14wk loss as well. I feel like I cant breath right now!!

You are probably fine and what's been done has been done. Don't dwell on it. They probably just want to make sure you are eating right and taking pre-natals. They will also need to know your pre-pregnancy weight and may need to do a pap if you are overdue. Many people call their doc and don't get scheduled until week 12.

:) i suggest you to try breathing exercises or guided meditations on youtube for relaxation :) its important for both you ahd your baby to feel happy, peaceful and calm

Try doing something you like, like listening music, maybe praying? I dont know you but hope you have a beautiful and healthy pregnancy.
Love

Thanks. I waited this time because seeing my babies with their little hearts beating only to find out later that they died was just too heartbreaking to go through again. If I had my way I would curl up in a little ball and just sleep for the next 6mths until the baby comes. But I know I cant do that and that I need prenatal care. I am just so nervous that im going to go in there tomorrow, get a scan and find out that I've had another mmc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->