Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Congratulations Family all the way from across the pond!!

Thanks, I am so happy, just ready to get through this first trimester so I can breathe a little easier!

Hey everyone i see its been quiet in here :)

Just thought i would pop in and add another :bfp: to the group!! My second month on Follistim worked! My tests are getting darker everyday and i go in on monday for my Beta.

Congratulations!

Not much going on here. I just moved to our new post and so far so good. I need to start making some IRL friends here soon. I'm currently in the tww, praying for that BFP.

It seems that everyone at this post is pg, just like every other post. My jealousy is getting the best of me. How have some of you ladies managed to cope with it taking a while to conceive when everyone around you is pg?

I got my BFP on Monday =)!!!!!! I received a call from my RE after I had bloodwork and the entire staff yelled "You're Pregnant!"

I am still on cloud nine. Blood work again yesterday showed my levels doubled =). Can't wait to see the heartbeat sometime in October =)

Congratulations!

Not much going on here. I just moved to our new post and so far so good. I need to start making some IRL friends here soon. I'm currently in the tww, praying for that BFP.

It seems that everyone at this post is pg, just like every other post. My jealousy is getting the best of me. How have some of you ladies managed to cope with it taking a while to conceive when everyone around you is pg?

Congrats all....

Pixie if you makes you feel better... I am not pregnant!......

and to answer your question... you don't cope with the jealousy, you just get on with things. It's what us forces wives do lol

Congrats ladies!!

I know how that green monster feels I would just say congrats but I knew inside I was screaming I want that to be me. After a while I learned to be truly happy with others :bfp: cause I knew sooner or later it was gonna be my turn

Congratulations!

Don't worry I'm not pregnant either. :hugs:

I got my BFP on Monday =)!!!!!! I received a call from my RE after I had bloodwork and the entire staff yelled "You're Pregnant!"

I am still on cloud nine. Blood work again yesterday showed my levels doubled =). Can't wait to see the heartbeat sometime in October =)

YAY looks like we are pretty close! Since we are on the same meds i have to ask have you been having horrible nausea? I started feeling like i had the flu from the day before i missed period. Today is a little better now i just hungry constantly.

no nausea but killer gas and bloating mostly. definitely feeling my body is not my own. I am also hungry constantly and if i don't eat right when I get up, I feel like i haven't eaten in days. Then the feeling comes back every few hours. Plus I am insanely tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->