Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Congrats kka!!

I call tomorrow and ask what the next step is.. Which i'm guessing he'll just try 100mg of clomid. I should jsut ask if we could go ahead and try 150mg. The ultrasound tech asked me if I was getting the trigger shot if my follicles looked good. And I said from what I know of.. no. But maybe I should talk to my dr. about the shot also.

ann89 - Thanks!!!! Im so excited!!!!If your doc can find a dose of clomid that works for you then the HCG trigger helps with timing BDing. I would for sure ask him about it. :hugs: I hope 100mg works for you. FXed.

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you, I didn't ovulate till I was on 150mg of clomid!!! So ladies I have been feeling some symptoms of pregnancy kinda sore boobs, some nausea, light cramping, and mild back pain. 2 more days. Still trying not to get to excited!!

Keep us updated! Fx for you! I hope you get your BFP!

I have a feeling I will prob. have to be uped to 150mg of clomid before I ovulate too.

familyready-- those symptoms sound promising! I hope you get that bfp!!

thanks :) just wandering did they do a day 21 progesterone on you???

I would ask for one if it is not to late, its the only way they can tell if you ovulated for sure!

Ok thanks I might do that. I temp pretty well, so I've just been looking at that.

kka, if you dont mind me asking what did the IUI run ya?

I don't mind at all. The IUI cost $330, that's just for the IUI though. Our insurance paid for the meds and U/S's. Keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

At my RE it will cost 600$ with tricare covering the u/s and the bloodwork. Hoping to have the money next month for one.

Wantanerd I LOVE YOUR GIR! He's my obsession! <3

Hello, I'm Racheal, 26, married to my DH for 4 years in October. Been through 2 deployments together (he's been through 3) It's ALMOST OVER YAY! We're stationed at Fort Drum NY and we have been TTC for 4 years in October lol. (with the excpetions of the darn depolyments) we should be PCSing to Fort Irwin sometime in the Spring.

Found out last year that my tubes were closed, and had surgery. Had absolutely no followups since then so I'm hoping we can get the baby making on as soon as he gets home. We attempted during R&R but obviously it didn't work! It's nice to meet all of yoU! :)

Hey ladies! Thanks for the prices! I am a day late now, bloated and slight cramps and my boobs where so sore but now they are not as much. So I am not sure what to think.. I have put off testing a couple days because the witch is known for coming late. But my husband is probably going to Turkey in June so We are hoping it happens before then!

Wantanerd I LOVE YOUR GIR! He's my obsession! <3

Hello, I'm Racheal, 26, married to my DH for 4 years in October. Been through 2 deployments together (he's been through 3) It's ALMOST OVER YAY! We're stationed at Fort Drum NY and we have been TTC for 4 years in October lol. (with the excpetions of the darn depolyments) we should be PCSing to Fort Irwin sometime in the Spring.

Found out last year that my tubes were closed, and had surgery. Had absolutely no followups since then so I'm hoping we can get the baby making on as soon as he gets home. We attempted during R&R but obviously it didn't work! It's nice to meet all of yoU! :)

Welcome!!!!!!!! Hopefully when he gets back things will get moving for you. How do you like Fort Drum???

Hey ladies! Thanks for the prices! I am a day late now, bloated and slight cramps and my boobs where so sore but now they are not as much. So I am not sure what to think.. I have put off testing a couple days because the witch is known for coming late. But my husband is probably going to Turkey in June so We are hoping it happens before then!

WOW IUI's are expensive there!!!! Well hope fully you wont even need to have an IUI. Stay away :af::af::af::af::af::af:

Yeah we are hoping something happens before June as well. The husband will probably be deployed next june- december.
Today was another ultrasound. I wasn't too thrilled to go since over the past three months I have had no viable follicles develop until day 18 or 20. This was the first ultrasound of the follicles for this month and boom! 17mm follicle on day 13. So there is a chance I could ovulate on my own this weekend or they will trigger me by monday. That means I will get triggered on day 16 which is the earliest I have ever ovulated. So I am hoping this week will give me good results when I go for a blood test two weeks after I get triggered.

Wantanerd--- Good luck!!! :dust:

I've been hearing amazing things about metformin.. so I gave in and called my dr. about it. And he said I could try it if I like :) And I'll be picking it on monday. So now I'll be on metformin and doing clomid.

I reckon I must be the only Brit on this thread... am feeling a lil outnumbered...surely there are more Brits on here than me?? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->