Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

so... I havent tested yet, I am so nervous to test!!! I have a physical appointment today, but I have PCOS so I never know if I am late or IF I am just not going to have a period this month. So I will just ask my doc today!

well ladies I tested I got my:bfp:!!! It showed immediatley! Went to the doc today to get my blood done!

My doctor just confirmed it for me!!! 2 weeks untill my first appointment!!!! I am so excited! Just praying for a sticky egg!

ha ha They are on my phone... not sure how to get them on here though!

ha ha i hear ya, the only reason I even tested today was because I have been so tired!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you got your :bfp: that is such great news!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::dance::dance: :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::dance::dance: :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::dance::dance: :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::dance::dance:

THANKS!!! I LOVE ALL THE SMILIES!!!!!! I am so excited, praying it will be a sticky one!

I'm so happy for all of you ladies! I'm looking foward to being with DH again soon and hoping for that BFP in the next few months.

We decided that last month we would try for awhile, so it is a blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->