actually going mad trying to meet my deadlines!

S

Siyren

i have a deadline tomorrow that has kind of just snuck up on me! (lol dont yell at me for being on bnb, its how i work- write one point, check bnb, repeat! its the only way i cope)

however ive been up since 1:45 am thanks to the small blone one! cute as she is, i could have used that sleep!!!
to nap or not to nap, that is the question!

sadly i think im going to have to go with not- better to hand in a slightly less well written piece of work, than to not get it finished! :coffee:

I agree. Get it done, the sleep will be much more amazing afterwards! Although sometimes its worth getting a nap to recharge your brain.....depends whether you think you'd be able to get it done in the time left, if not, power through on caffeine!

I'm with you. Writing essays takes me forever because I allow myself so many words and then bnb, haha usually end up spending more time bnbing than essay writing.

Good luck with your work :)

Well done! Hope you got a well deserve kip :)

I'm neglecting my work right now :haha: should get a move on unless I want to be panicked last minute like you :haha:

Haha don't even get me started. I hate uni at the moment. Thankfully I have an extension for one of my projects.

im on to my next assignments now! its never ending! i literally have a stack of twelve textbooks on my dining room table!

I have stuff due for one class and a test in another next week. I hope you get yours all done! I'm struggling as mine is all essays and writing and I have like no ability to concentrate lately lol.

hope everything goes well- in the next 4 weeks i have to finish 600 words of a 200 word essay
do 500 words PDP
do a ten min presentation with a a4 page handout
2000 word essay on rationality
2500 on social divisions
and 2000 on gang related violence

sometimes i love and hate my uni all at once- that's a typical work load and timescale for it x

I feel your pain. How many years do you have left?

I have 3000 word essays due by the 16th April, then 2 exams in May. And then I have my dissertation to start, oh the joys! :dohh:

next year is my 3rd year, im hopig to go on to do my pgce after, what are you studying and where, i take it your year 2 aswell?
lmao this is quite exciting :) x

Haha because you've found another student?

I am 2nd year indeed. I don't know what I want to do after my degree though, perhaps social work. Are you doing a dissertation next year?

lol yeah :) and yeah i have a dissertation next year- so dont know what i want to write it on! x

Me neither! We've got to have the proposal in, in a few weeks and I just don't know what to do. I thought perhaps Rape, Child Abuse or Domestic Violence but its kinda hard because if I was to do research it would properly be rejected because of its sensitive nature and hard to reach groups :dohh:

Not sure if primary research is worth more than secondary otherwise it could work.

yeah i have 3 weeks before i need to put my proposal in. not a clue what im going to do!
where do you study? x

Manchester Met, how about you?

I think if I do do a masters, I would like to do it in Newcastle though :)

As in THE cambridge? Wow you must be super brainy! I'm very jealous :haha:

lol yeah, selwyn college, cambrige.
im not that smart, just stubborn lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back