Acupuncture - does it work? Any success stories?

fx Pink those numbers sound good so hope this is it for you two xx

Pink: Numbers sound much better than last time! I really hope this is it for you guys! I think you have a good chance! Welcome to the ttw!

AFM, I'm 6dpo... so ready to get the show on the road and start testing!

Vietmamsie, hope you get some good news in the next couple of days!

Pink, so glad the IUI went well! It sounds like you have a very good shot this time. I will definitely be rooting for you--especially since I kind of think of you as my fertility twin since our acus diagnosed us with many of the same conditions and our tongues were looking so similar.. I think the trigger shot plus the big improvement in your hubby's numbers could be what pushes you over this time. I think sometimes when you are in the unexplained infertility category, all you need is a little boost to set things in motion!

Anyway, much baby dust to you!!! Hope you get a very special Xmas present in a few days.

Also, are you going to test out the trigger?? I am really looking forward to getting the trigger and being able to get a positive HPT after POAS, even though I know it won't be real.

Thanks for the support ladies. No one in my real life knows we're doing these IUI's bc I just know even my close friends/family won't understand about even though we're doing fertility treatments it's all still so uncertain and emotional, so it means a lot that I can talk to you guys about this stuff.

Cali - I am tempted to take a test just to see that second line. I've never ever seen one before so it would be kinda cool even if it's not real. I'm just running low on tests, out of IC's unfortunately.... Maybe I'll pick one up at the dollar store just on a lark. My FS was going to set up a blood test for me but I asked her if I could just wait it out and she said that's totally fine. I can't handle all the build up of going all the way there in the morning and then waiting for the phone call with the results. I feel like you're my fertility twin too! So many similarities!!

Hey Merristems!! Same cycle day!!

:haha:I know pink thats 3months in a row now we are cycle twins and you and cali are fertility twins!! And i think I ovulated yesterday so we could even be bump buddies too!!:thumbup:
fx for this cycle XxX

:haha:I know pink thats 3months in a row now we are cycle twins and you and cali are fertility twins!! And i think I ovulated yesterday so we could even be bump buddies too!!:thumbup:
fx for this cycle XxX

3 in a row! That's amazing!! It would be even more amazing to be bump buddies. FX!!!! :flower:

Hey girls! This thread has been awfully quiet. How is everyone? Pink, 7dpiui... any symptoms? Are you waiting for AF to test or going for a blood test in a few days?

AFM, still in tww limbo. Had a real squinter of a line this morning at 11dpo, going to test tomorrow to see whats what. FX this is it!

Congrats Vietmamsie!!! I hope that line gets darker tomorrow. How exciting!!

Pink, hope you are getting some really good symtpoms post IUI!

AFM: I am hoping that I can start Clomid next cycle. AF should be here today or tomorrow, and then I go in for an ultrasound on CD3. The biggest thing is that I need for the large cyst on my left ovary to have shrunk and for there to be no new ones in order to start. I am not too concerned about the big one shrinking as I am about new ones forming.

I start back with my old acu on Friday, and my pocketbook is breathing a sign of relief!

Eeeeeee!!!! Vietmamsie!!!! That's amazing!!! And just before the holidays!

Cali - hopefully AF DOESN'T show at all!! If she does tho.... FX Clomid does the trick!

AFM - I'm not sure about symptoms... I had the hcg shot so that's still in my system. Definitely felt that the first few days piui. And now I have a horrible cold so it's hard to tell if I'm being effected by those things. Yesterday I did feel pretty weird though.... I literally almost fainted while out getting lunch. And a bit of tummy upset. My boobs are usually really sore the entire tww but I haven't had any soreness till just yesterday. Not sure what to make of that. I've been keeping really busy, working lots and taking an art course in the evenings so I'm not letting myself be consumed by it. We've had a bit of snow here already and my acu said he feels like I'll become preg as "the first snows are falling". So yeah... desparately trying to keep a level head about things but it's so hard.

Pink, I know it must be hard to keep from getting excited because you definitely have a lot going for you this round, esp with what your acu said. I'll continue to send baby dust your way!! When are you going to test?

I'm just going to hold off until after AF is missed. So after the 3rd I guess. I even told my doc to hold off on scheduling a beta for the 3rd which would be the normal procedure bc I can't handle all the build up of going all the way in there and having to wait for the phone call. She was fine with it but said to call if it doesn't show. I know... I'm a bit of a nut. I feel like I'm more emotionally fragile than other people lol!

Pink, I definitely don't blame you for waiting until after AF is due to test and that was smart of you to hold off on scheduling the beta. I think I will probably do the same thing when my turn comes because I really really really don't want to deal with a BFN phone call either. I probably won't be able to stop myself from testing though.

Also, it is hilarious to me that they felt the need to tell you that you need to come in for a test if AF is late. I'm pretty sure any woman would be breaking down their doors after a late AF, lol.

I know right?? I was like - yeah obviously!! Testing at home is way better than hearing it over the phone. It's definitely the worst way to get a BFN, IMO.

PINK!!! those are good signs! I can't wait to see what happens. How funny that they need to remind you to come in if AF is late... like you aren't counting the minutes until she is supposed to arrive! Good that you are keeping busy, best to not drive yourself nuts by spending way too much time online and whatnot.

Cali - Hope they get you on clomid and it works for me. I know just how you feel going back to your old acu... since I stopped going to acu I have had a lot of extra pocket money... Even though acu is cheap out here, between the transport there and back, the cost of acu and the herbs, it was a bit much.

I have been battling this cold for a few days too, sort of just a funny head cold thing. I had something similar two cycles ago when I found out I was pg. I tested this morning with 3 tests, 2 bfn with cheapies and 1 faint bfp with a special dip strip that claimed to give earlier results. I think tomorrow I will bust out the big guns and use one of my two FRER tests my mom brought me from the states. Don't know what to think..

Vietmamsie, hope those lines get darker for you tomorrow! You're still very early on so it's not surprising the lines are still light.

How's everyone doing?

V, have those tests gotten darker and darker? Everything is going well?

Merri... What's happening with you? I have a funny feeling about you this month. ;)

AFM... Just cruising along trying not to get too obsesso. If AF doesn't get me I'll be testing Tuesday. :thumbup:

Hi Pink! AF got me right on time. I got three faint but obvious positive tests, then AF on 14dpo. I wonder if the tests were faulty, or if I had a chemical this past cycle. Either way it has been a rough couple of days. However, I took advantage of AF and had several glasses of wine last night and a sashimi feast for dinner. Back to being good and on my best behavior on Monday...

Can't wait to find out if your preggo... have been to acu this week?

Oh sorry V thats so dissapointing to hear and frustrating for you to have had some faint positives. Good on you for the vino though ;)

Pink im ok just hanging on really-ovulated later in the end cd16 so i shouldnt get af until later in the week. Not testing as i have run out (for now!). I see youre feeling sick-wink wink nudge nudge :)

I'm so sorry V!! :hugs: :hugs: hugs: I can't imagine how gutting that would be. :( Seems strange that 4 tests would be faulty, you probably had a chemical. :hugs: :hugs:

It looks like AF has pretty much got me. Had a bit of a flow this morning that stopped for now but I'm pretty sure she's right around the corner. At this point I'm finding it hard to imagine there being any other outcome... ever. Feeling a bit down but I'm handling it better than usual so far. Looks like I'll be joining you V for that glass of wine.

Merri - I have had a bad cold and I think that's why my temps were high at the beginning of last week. I'm on the mend now. I went to acu on Thursday. He said he keeps thinking of me when it snows lol but he's unsure about whether this is the month for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->