Acupuncture - does it work? Any success stories?

:hugs: to you Pink Sorry that you think youre out this cycle :( Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you cycle buddy :) I love that he is still thinking of you when it snows, have you had alot of snow yet? I love snow!!

aw thanks so much sweetie. Not much snow so far.... just a couple dustings over the past week or so, nothing that's stuck to the ground yet. Today it's raining! :dohh:

Pink... don't give up hope yet. Your chart looks good and your temps are still high.

xoxo

Pink... don't give up hope yet. Your chart looks good and your temps are still high.

xoxo

Pink :hugs::hugs::hugs: I know it's hard not to lose hope but it's much too early to give up. Looks from your chart that AF has stayed away, so you still have a chance this cycle.

But even if AF does show up, you're still very early in your TTC efforts. TTC is grueling but we have to keep on going or else we will never even get a shot at a BFP. Keep your head up!

Vietmamsie, :hugs::hugs::hugs: It does sound like you had a chemical. Glad you got a chance to indulge in the vino to ease the pain. What did your acu say about your early losses??

Awww pink I really thought i would see a bfp here today for you :( So sorry how are you?? xxx :hug:

Thank you Merri! I'm doing ok... Feeling down as usual when af shows but I'm not falling apart. Guess I knew it was coming bc of my bbt chart and just didnt feel anything happening for the past few days. Was already into the wine last night. It's been a rough day in general - had to go to work with major af cramps, just found out my dad is in the ER. Probably nothing serious but ya know - one of those days eh. Just got home and I'm planning on wrapping myself up in a blanket and zoning out in front of the tv.

Had a peak at your chart miss merri! Looking very promising! Fx for you!!!!!!!!!!

Pink - :hugs: Sorry girl, drink some wine, watch some TV, order some take out. :hugs:

Plans yet for the next cycle?

AFM, I feel like I'm throwing in the towel over here. I'm not going to go to acu this cycle as I'm too busy to make it out there and I finished all the herbs last cycle. I'm still temping and taking my aspirin, but other than that I'm doing a natural cycle. I guess I'm just really starting to feel like this isn't going to happen for us. I don't really want to reflect on my late twenties as being ttc crazed and putting my life on hold for something that may or may not happen in the end. The more we talk about it the less practical it seems to have a child right now... We've been ttc for over 10 months now, and we've pretty much talked the whole idea to death... it doesn't make having a child seem fun and exciting having to wait this long and go through so much (mc, chemical, etc.). I don't know where I'm going with this. I know I really want to have a child, I always have. Motherhood is the job I was meant to have, but it just doesn't seem like it's going to work out for us. I don't know how I feel about any of this any more, you know?

Dad's OK. And I ended up going out for dinner with DH instead. It was probably a good thing to get out. Still working through the emotions of this one. Wish this stuff could get easier. Going to do another IUI this month. After that.... I don't know what. I guess that's a conversation with the FS.

V - I don't blame you for taking a step back at this point. I know you'll be a mom someday and you have lot's of time on your side. This TTC stuff is so consuming it can just take over your whole life. Maybe it's a good time to tune back into all the other aspects of your life that you can be excited about. I hope you'll still check in with us though! :flower:

Vietmamsie, I'm sure a little break would do wonders for your spirits. You have so much going for you and I know that you are going to be a mother someday. The good thing is that you know you are able to get pregnant so it's just a matter of finding out how to keep you pregnant. Definitely don't give up on your dream!

Pink, so glad your dad is okay! TTC is so grueling but the end result will definitely be worth it. Has your FS talked to you about Clomidor other fertility drugs? Usually that's the next step for treatment of unexplained infertility even for women who ovulate on their own.

V taking a ttc break is sometimes a good thing for your spirit to let go of your loss properly. You must never loose hope you can take a break and remain hopeful but sometimes we need to let go before we can move on. Does make sense?

Well I need to tell my last friends here that I got my BFP whilst we were on a ttc break! I didnt believe it really so took another test this am and again using a frer this afternoon, all positive if a little faint still-but there is time. So there it is, like I said i let go and I stopped thinking about getting pregnant, convinced myself i was going to wait until the time felt right but i never stopped hoping that if the time was right it would happen! I know that your BFP aren't far behind lets all keep faith for 2013

O M G !!!! Can I just say it??? I totally called it Merristems! I had a feeling in my gut about this month for you!! Congratulationsssss!!!!! Yay! :happydance:

Merri, I congratulated you in your journal, but just wanted to do it here too. :happydance: You are the second person in the last couple of months that got a bfp when they stopped really trying!

Wahoo! SO excited for you! Hope that my husband and I have the same kind of luck!

Keep up updated on how it goes!

ladies have you ever had a needle left in you after an acu session? i discovered one in my top no idea how long it was in me but it could not get in the top by its own cos I took it off for session and hang it on the door so it probably got there from me somehow. am so worried a peace might have been left in me somewhere

Briss: Never had that happen, but I don't think they are put in very deep, so I don't think you have anything to be worried about. Although, it might be wise to return to your acupuncturist to have them take a look and make sure you're all right. Better safe than sorry!

Briss, I've never had that happen either. Both of the acus I've been to are usually very careful about going over the area to make sure they got all the needles out.

I agree with vietmamsie. You're probably fine, but I'd go back there or call just to be sure. Maybe you can get a free session out of it!

Thanks ladies, I went back to my acu practitioner, she apologised but overall acted like it's no big deal. most importantly the needle was intact so i am relieved.

I know Pink you did totally call it this month!! Crazy huh?!! How you feeling now are you going to try again this cycle?? xx

Contemplating popping into acu for a session now I am preggers, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->