Acupuncture for ovulation

Ajangel25

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm currently at 2 months without ovulating after stopping the pill. I'm going to try acupuncture to see if it can get me ovulating again.. Has anyone tried it and had success?

Well, I read some articles about how acupuncture works for infertility and boost the chance of getting pregnant. Let's just say there's no harm involve in this treatment, and it's a good for your health. You won't lose anything if you try!

How Acupuncture Works for Infertility
The Ancient Art of Infertility Treatment
Can acupuncture boost my fertility?

I just had someone on another forum tell me I should consider doing it due to my messed up cycles since stopping bc...how do you know you arent ovulating? I stopped in Feb and have beeen completly messed up since :/

Well, I read some articles about how acupuncture works for infertility and boost the chance of getting pregnant. Let's just say there's no harm involve in this treatment, and it's a good for your health. You won't lose anything if you try!

How Acupuncture Works for Infertility
The Ancient Art of Infertility Treatment
Can acupuncture boost my fertility?

Awesome thank you!

I just had someone on another forum tell me I should consider doing it due to my messed up cycles since stopping bc...how do you know you arent ovulating? I stopped in Feb and have beeen completly messed up since :/

I haven't had a period and I'm BBT charting so I know I'm not ovulating :( I'll let you know how acupuncture goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->