Acupuncture

I have two to three sessions a cycle and I pay £37.00 a session really hoping it works soon been having it 7 months now x

Hi girls I pay £45 per session,I go twice aweek,it is very expensive but it will be worth it to get my :baby:

Dr Hao has over 40yrs experience,so I have every faith in her..

I started going 18th Aug so early days yet..

I don't think I ovulated last two mths as I messed up my cycle with EPO,but
today I got a high on my CBFM,so very happy..:happydance:

Nearly forgot I'm also on chinese Herbal pills..

Good luck everyone.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

I do it weekly... I think Jodes does as well. Others I've seen only do it 1-2 per cycle.

My lady reckons its good to get one in very early in the cycle (like CD2 or 3), then one a day or two before ov, then one in the mid LP. But I just figure once a week is easier, and I adjust the days a bit to try and hit the points she mentions.

TBH I don't know how much longer I'm going to continue with it - it's been 3 months now, the $$$ is starting to mount up! (on top of all the other expense associated with TTC). She has for sure been successful in raising my average FP temps (reckons I had the 'cold uterus' before! and has gradually risen the last 3 months) but hasn't particularly been successful in bringing my ov earlier, OR, extending the LP (two other things she was trying to do). So....... I don't know. This lady is lovely, but I might try someone else, or just stop altogether at some point. Would definitely come back to it in pregnancy as I hear a lot of good things about it for helping to prevent miscarriage, and prepare for labour.

Yes i go once a week but for my next cycle she said i could go monthly before ovulation :shrug: I personally think its working for me. Give it a go indigo thats if you can afford it because its pricey i pay £35.00 per session :hugs:

Googly how long have you been going? :hugs:

Mine is called community accupuncture so up to 3 other people are treated at a time. It's a sliding scale from 20-35 dollars base on income. I pay 25$.

The person I have in mind charges $50 / session. My husband wants to do it, too!
:wohoo:

The person I have in mind charges $50 / session. My husband wants to do it, too!

My DH does acupuncture for back and knee issues... I'm trying to persuade him to get his acu lady to put some extra ones in the super swimmer areas! He's worried she's going to stick it in his wang though :haha:

My DH does acupuncture for back and knee issues... I'm trying to persuade him to get his acu lady to put some extra ones in the super swimmer areas! He's worried she's going to stick it in his wang though :haha:

Googly you should get acupuncturist to try it on his wang :laugh2:..
A man I know,said him and his wife had been trying for their 2nd :baby: for 7yrs,doctor told him he had low :spermy:,so he started acupuncture and within 7 weeks they got :bfp:..

True story from the horses mouth....:thumbup:

thanks ladies for sharing your experiences with acupuncture. I'm totally convinced by all traditional treatment.

Can anyone here recommend a good acupuncturist with reasonable prices in South London or anywhere in London?

Thanks and

Good luck to all!

thanks ladies for sharing your experiences with acupuncture. I'm totally convinced by all traditional treatment.

Can anyone here recommend a good acupuncturist with reasonable prices in South London or anywhere in London?

Thanks and

Good luck to all!

sorry not in London but i do recommend you find someone who is Zita West qualified. GL :flower:

when i had my last session for this cycle last monday my acupuncturist did my OH and put the needles in his calves to boost his swimmers although we are still waiting now for my af to arrive which for the last three days has felt like its going to and still hasnt , now two days late and still feel like its gonna start urghhhh !!, im hoping that this is still working on him when i get the chance to get to him again coz i dont think im pregnant even tho my boobs are now starting to hurt like hell and in the middle on my breast bone too but hey that could just be af on its way but god luck and apparantly that boost the sperm really well in men so try to get him to do it Googly x

Thanks and

Good luck to all!

sorry not in London but i do recommend you find someone who is Zita West qualified. GL :flower:

thanks, for the advice. I have the book by Zita West and am finding it quite helpful, i should probably check it to see if she lists any qualified acupurantists.

The prices in London seem to so expensive - generally most clinics seem to charge between £75-£85 for first consult and then about £70 per session thereafter.

I think I just found an acupuncturist in my town! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I figured a consult couldn't hurt; but I don't want to add any new supplements.

Hi ladies. First time on this thread. I have my 1st ever acupuncture appt this Tuesday and I'm a little anxious, nervous, excited.......all lumped into 1.

I have been TTC for 6 months via IUIs and no BFP yet. I have heard many and mostly positive things about acu for TTC so I'd figure i'd give it a shot.

How long have you girls been getting acu and how often?

Thanks and

Good luck to all!

thanks, for the advice. I have the book by Zita West and am finding it quite helpful, i should probably check it to see if she lists any qualified acupurantists.

The prices in London seem to so expensive - generally most clinics seem to charge between £75-£85 for first consult and then about £70 per session thereafter.

Yikes thats expensive!!!! Thats double what i'm paying. Where abouts in South London do you live? I will see if i can check any out for you? :hugs:

Hi ladies. First time on this thread. I have my 1st ever acupuncture appt this Tuesday and I'm a little anxious, nervous, excited.......all lumped into 1.

I have been TTC for 6 months via IUIs and no BFP yet. I have heard many and mostly positive things about acu for TTC so I'd figure i'd give it a shot.

Hey adroplet i've been having acupunture since the beginning of September on a weekly basis and i'm finding it very beneficial. My next appointment is on Tuesday and i'm not sure where she'll be prodding me this time. Don't be nervous its all good some needles sting a little in certain areas but its only for a spilt second :thumbup: and believe it or not you will feel totally relaxed. I think after this appointment i can go either once or twice monthly because she's got my energy levels just right. GL :hugs:

Hi adroplet

I've been going since 18th Aug..I go twice a week..
I find it very relaxing,I really believed it took alot of my stress away.

My acupuncturist has been helping my stress levels,unblocking my kidneys and liver,which she said is very important to help the flow of blood to the uterus.

I'm also on chinese herbal tablets..

I didn't ovulate last 2 cycles as I messed up with taking EPO..:growlmad:

I use the clearblue fertility monitor and on 26th,27,28th I got high then peak on 30th and 1st October..

So now on the TWW..:sex: on the 3 High's we didn't on Peak's, due to circumstances..

Good luck to everyone :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks and

Good luck to all!

Yikes thats expensive!!!! Thats double what i'm paying. Where abouts in South London do you live? I will see if i can check any out for you? :hugs:

Tell me about it !! I'm near Balham but willing to travel anywhere within london, I so badly want to try this. All the many positive reports about acu just make this a definite one to try.

Thanks for your help !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->