addatives or organic

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
when i was a kid i was a hyperactive kid so i beleive in organic food or homemade like do it ur self what do u do ?

I made all ds and dd food from scratch. I'd buy fruit and veg from local market on a Friday and buy in bulk, then cook it at weekend and freeze in small amounts and defrost when required. We have a home cooked meal every night. Husband now trained too so that when I get home from work my tea is cooked \:D/

lucky u i am the main cook and i have said if that if i get pregant i am having no jar food his mum things that real meals are just the same as cooked home made food say that my fella on used to eat chip burger and pizza now he eats curry with veg in and he does not know he is eating veg with curry i have an amazing tool from ikea which cuts veg in too tiny tiny pieces
below is what i use it is amazing coudl be good when trying to make baby food a bit more lumpy

https://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/sto...20&categoryId=15969&chosenPartNumber=60082502

home made for me,

I have mostly made my own foods for Coby (and charlie and ethan) apart from if we are out for the day/weekend, then i have used a jar.

xx

homemade - it is so difficult to check all this fast food things for their ingredients :coffee: and I do not think that all this kind of dyestuffs, preservatives and synthetic flavours are very healthy (yes I do also buy those sometimes, but I am trying to be a health-conscious mum! )

:dishes:

Mainly home made....there was the odd convenience thing when we were out, but 95% of the time was home made! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->