*ADDED PIC OF OPK* HELP! Im so worried!! *update* New pic pg 2

If you have a regular 28 day cycle you should test every day since day 10.
Do you temp and what cycle day are u on?

How long are your cycles?
Just keep testing every day between 12 and 8 pm. You shouldn't miss your surge.
Once the surge happens keep BD-ing for 3 days 'cause if you're not temping you can't confirm O.
Good luck!

28 days-ish
I think I'm going to use the OPKs everyday now... thanks :flower:

This thread has been so helpful, its my first month using OPK and i've had the same worry one day having a light line and then today nothing!

Why do you have to test between 12-8pm by the way?

This thread has been so helpful, its my first month using OPK and i've had the same worry one day having a light line and then today nothing!

If u test in the morning the lh would be synthetic. The box usually tells u the best time of day, they can b different. What cd are u mine did that then had the surge cd 14 (today)?

hey it really depends on your urine and the times your doing it I used clear blue digital for first time last month and got a smiley face one day then negative next and then after that I tested again and got my smiley back so some days LH may not be as stronger than others

If u test in the morning the lh would be synthetic. The box usually tells u the best time of day, they can b different. What cd are u mine did that then had the surge cd 14 (today)?

I'm CD13 at the minute but CD12 on my FF has gone green so i'm a bit confused what that means?

i was a 'builderupper' lol! mine build up rather than just appear. x

when you put in what ff thinks are "fertile symptoms" such as watery or excm it makes it green for you so you can see when your fertile days for the month were xx

I ask because I am on cd 20 of typically 33ish day cycles and I haven't gotten a + yet, but my boobs are beginning to get sore with lower back and stomach aches with a major increase of cm. It all started yesterday, which I expect would be extremely early to know if I had become pregnant, but I suppose I could have ovulated super early? Idk. Guess I will wait it out and see if I get a positive opk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->