Additional boosters for itti bitti

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
Monster Munch is now over 8lb but his bum is sooooo tiny he doesn't fit in his flips, but he is nearly there for his itti bitti d'lish. As I am going to be using there more than I expected to do so to start off with I am going to get some additional booster sets but I don't know how many to get. Any advice would be great thanx :winkwink:

How are you drying them? Honestly I never really found I was able to switch the inserts out and reuse the cover. The inside was always either wet or dirty and as it's a cottony kind of inside rather than PUL, that just felt a bit weird to reuse them.

If you're air drying them though, the spare inserts will be handy as the outers dry so much more quickly, so while the first set of inserts are still drying you can use the outer again with a spare set of inserts. If you're doing that I'd probably get one spare set per outer.

Oh, I just thought, did you mean the mini boosters rather than the inserts? If you did, they are good for boosting the absorbency but you might not need them for a younger baby.

I have one spare insert set for each of Tabbitha's SIOs. So if the nappy isn't dirty, I often end up using two sets of inserts for one nappy outer. Not sure it would be doable with such a young baby though as they tend to poop much more often! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->