adhesions on ovaries?

navywife04

Reaction score
I just had laparoscopic surgery 2 weeks ago and they discovered both my ovaries were adhered to my pelvic wall. In other words they were both stuck!:dohh: They were able to clean everything up and my doctor said we are good to go on *hopefully* getting pregnant now. Have any of you ladies had this happen? Any stories, words of encouragement?

On my last ultrasound the OBgyn indicated that my left ovary seems to be stuck onto my uterus and as it didn't move when she tried to poke it with the ultrasound stick, she said it may possibly be endo. I had an ultrasound prior to that with a different OBgyn but he didn't mention anything, so I'll be going for a third soon and if he finds the ovary at the same position, then I'll move on to whatever the plan B is supposed to be.

However, when I asked them, both said I'm able to conceive naturally, as long as the tubes are clear (haven't done an HSG for various reasons beyond my control). :growlmad:

I suppose this doesn't answer your question but thought I'd add my two cents anyway.:shrug:

I just had laparoscopic surgery 2 weeks ago and they discovered both my ovaries were adhered to my pelvic wall. In other words they were both stuck!:dohh: They were able to clean everything up and my doctor said we are good to go on *hopefully* getting pregnant now. Have any of you ladies had this happen? Any stories, words of encouragement?

To give you hope I have widespread, agressive endo, after many ovarian cysts my right ovary was tethered to my pelvis with adhesions, despite this (and endo all over) I am heavily pregnant with my first child. We had a few losses along the way but this one has stuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->