Advent calendar for baby- help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCS

Reaction score
DD will be 6 months at christmas. Much to little for chocolate, so i thought about doing her a little gift calendar instead.
I was thinking, head bands, ties, clips, bibs. But thats all i have. I need some ideas.

Her stocking will have weaning bits in so would like to avoid that if possible.

Hmm, things for the bath? Like little rubber ducks (6 for £1 at Poundland, could put in a few over the month), a few foam letters? Little cars (not chokeable size obviously but an easy size for a baby to hold), small pots of bubbles (my LO's both loved bubbles at that age), plastic or wooden farm animals (I've seen individual plastic farm animals for 75p somewhere although I can't remember where!), small wooden trains (I saw some in Wilko's for £1 yesterday!), a bell (both of my LO's were mad for bells as babies, hours of fun for 50p from a craft shop), a little bag of torn up coloured tissue or crepe paper (again, at 6 months my LO's both enjoyed lying on their backs/sitting while I sprinkled tissue paper confetti over them, fun sensory activity), little wooden dolls (I got 6 for £4 from ELC a while back, you could put a few in over the month maybe), a little ball (like one of the plastic ball pool balls everyone with a toddler seems to have :haha:)?

What about a book advent? I did one a couple of years ago and although took a while to get the books together they all come out every year as favourites, mine were all Christmas ones but they don't have to be :flower:

Brilliant ideas. Been meaning to make her a sensory box so thats a great idea.
We had a book advent last year and ut was such a hit with DS. He loved it. So will deffo be having another this year. But i may add a couple if feely feely books for DDs calendar.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back