Advent Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherofboys

Reaction score
I just realised that I totally forgot about advent calendars!! I'm almost done on the presents and been so excited about getting the tree up on the 1st that I didn't even think about the calendars! Thankfully I still have a week to get some.

I Just got ours on Friday, i had forgotten about them before then too, i was too busy thinking about the presents lol

I was looking at the 2 weeks ago and thought I'd wait till DH was with me as I couldn't decide whether the boys should have the same to avoid arguments or if they should have different. And at the time I thought I had ages to go.

last year I crocheted a garland of stockings, which I will fill with little treats. Thought I was doing quite well, had got some things in advance, but today I counted up and I have got 18 things, which is not going to go far for the two of them!

I just remembered today to get one for Lucas! Still haven't picked mine yet tho.. hmph.

Still got plenty of time. A few years ago we completely forgot to get them foe ourselves. Hubby picked 2 up for 6p each on the 2nd lol. Bargain!!

That's what hubby said. I can't get out till the end of the week and he said we might get a bargain lol

The kids have theirs but i need one for myself haha
Morgan has a marvel one and harvey has a peppa pig one

Got a frozen one and a thomas one for the kids, mine is a yankee candle one :haha: I also have a mellissa and doug calendar, a wooden tree that you stick wooden baubles to (magnetised) and its loooooovely!

The playmobil ones are reduced in argos 😉

I still need to pick up a chocolate one. Done a book advent with little boxes of raisins/dried fruit to go with each for the kids, yankee for me and a photo one for oh that I'm still putting together. Where has this month gone! X

they will probably just have chocolate spiderman or transformers or whatever

I bought DH a "Happy Sithmas" one with Darth Vader on it ages ago. :D

LO is CMPI so needs a non-chocolate one, so I bought a gorgeous wooden train with numbered boxes in the carriages, and I've got activities printed out on slips of paper to put in each one with a square of dark chocolate that's dairy-free. Then I noticed a chip on the corner of one of the doors, took it back and they swapped that carriage, but I've now noticed the hook that joins the carriages together is missing on the carriage they swapped it for. Beginning to lose faith in the quality tbh, as I've now got to make yet another trip to exchange/return. :( But LO really likes it, he loves trains.

Haven't found me an advent calendar yet either.

I finally got them on Thursday. Just some spiderman chocolate ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"