advice again on sma white/gold

bexxie

Reaction score
helloooo only meeeeeee

Listen I need some advice here

i am giving melie 4oz's gold sma in day and 4oz's (only two bottles) evening and last one before bed of white

is this ok to mix like this? or do I whack her straight on to 5oz's gold?

Bex

oh forgot to say she feeds from me BF in between as is a piggy but i think it is comfort for both of us rather than feeding although she gulped from me earlier after 4oz's of white

TBH hun i only ever used the one cow and gate ...

I assume it should be alright though hunni can't see why not and its not making her ill is it??

If she settled and happy then carry on, or ask you HV

xxx

she is settled and weight now 12lb 4 is going on very quick seems to be like a lb a week lol reckon should slow down soon tho chloe was like this too

god i forgot soooo much thanks imi,btw how is ya

Erm ..... ok

Tbh settled and happy you know your doing right ... screaming and restless time to change your battle plan lol!!

lala got cold and im struggling chest wise and with the SPD

I hate Being like this makes me all weepy and depressed

xxx

aww Imi you must rest hun (you know that I know) do they still want you to go into hospital? Coz if they do you must....I really hope it all gets better soon for you

Had an attack about half hour ago and inhalers arn't doing anything so looking bleak gonna try hang on till morning

S'ok saying rest but maddie won't entertain herself these days!

xxx

yes I know silly to say rest i know....imi i would call someone if inhalers arent working

What ones do you have ventolin/becotide?

Have cup of black tea dunno why but tannin helps with the asthma

Im on the new spirvea, Wentolin, Seratide 125 and 250, Becotide and an aero chamber

Full dosage on all can do much more apart from nebs

xxx

Jesus Imi

Got me stumped,you poor thing.....well try to rest when you can then when maddie sleeps instead of rushing around doing stuff

Take care hun

LOL hun ill cope always do!!!

And hey melie doing well must be soo chuffed!

Thats a good feeding routine too

xxx

am pleased with her weight gain, almost 4lbs in 5 weeks so thats good but is growing out of clothes.

Her sleeping tho lol well she wakes 1am,3am and 5am not for long tho so i dont mind

Hey i got clothes coming outta my ears!!

Give me a yell if you ever need any :)

xxx

aww bless ya

i did ebay well and got up to 6-9 months (good job)love that site.

thanks imi thats so sweet of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->