Advice needed. month 18 and getting desperate

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Hi

Here on month 18 ttc#2. I have been using clearblue digital advance ovulation tests for the past 3 months and have found them very accurate in tracking ovulation however still no BFP.

Just a query regarding positive opk and actual ovulation.

scenario is my hubby has been on nights this week (my fertile week). I got my flashing smiley yesterday and solid smiley this mornin.

Fortunately he isnt at work tonight so we are able to actually get on it :sex:

have we missed out on a huge window of opportunity or is there still time with my solid smiley only appearing this mornin?

really want this to be our month but got horrible feelings that this may never happen for us

Hi Shorty, I don't have any advice, but I wanted to let you know that I am in almost the same boat :( I am on cycle 12. I also feel like it is never going to happen. Don't know if I should get more aggressive and get more supplies for this cycle or just throw in the towel!

Hey, we're also 18 months into ttc #2 and going slightly insane!
I tend to go by my fertile signs for ovulation so CM and cervix position but I think I may get a digital ovulation kit, would you say it's worth it? X

Yes I've found it very useful and very accurate. We done or business last night and again early this morning can only hope we've managed to catch this month. Getting so exhausting xx

Hi shorty, similar story here to we are on month 17 now, we had our first appointment with the doctor this week, now awaiting blood test results. The dr actually told me stop using opks she said they can be misleading, expensive and also add to the stress, as I've come to the end of my stash now i've decided not to buy anymore. Have you been to dr yet? Might be worth a visit. Sorry this is not much advice, I hope you get your bfp soon.

The positive OPK means you will ovulate within 36-48 hours so you are still in time. I think you are okay! Keep bedding though because for me I surge for a longggg time before I actually ovulate. I think you should keep bedding every other day for the next week.

I a in the same boat, on month 24 or 25, its been so long I don't even know anymore.

I use OPKs every month and we try to DTD but sometimes it just doesnt happen. I am definitely starting to feel that it will never happen. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->