Advice needed ...

ColelyBB

Reaction score
Anyone have any helpful tips on how to fight the afternoon sleepiness that hits me like a typhoon everyday?

I work inside an office, but do get to walk around a bit outside. However, the lst 5 days I have been so sleepy I swear I could crawl under my desk and pass out.

And since I've given up caffine I was wondering does anyone have any tips on how to fight the sleepiness??

Perhaps try not to fight it and have a short power nap! Might do you wonders! Xx

You really can't fight it that much because it is just your body going into overdrive to produce a few cells into a person with a heartbeat in the span of a couple months! :) All you can really do is nap when you can. It will pass.

I found having a small snack works wonders. I read an apple can wake you up as much as coffee. I usually have a yogurt or some crackers though.
I've almost fallen asleep while talking to someone before! Thankfully I don't get the fatigue as often as some people.

I find eating something hot helps. Probably why I've put on so much weight!

If you figure something out, please let me know! The past few weeks I am dead to the world after noon and just want to sleep more than anything. Unfortunately there is no way I can take a quick nap or else I would.

I spend my afternoons unpatiently waiting for the moment I get to go home and be lazy, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->