Advice needed!

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I've not been here in a while! Just an update...

Currently on cycle day 26 of a 30/31 day cycle, I ovulated somewhere between the 23rd and 27th January.

Between the 1st feb to the 4th Feb I've had some cramping and aching on my left side really low down, today the 5th Feb I've woken up with what seems like implantation bleeding, I'm not due my period until the 10th Feb, but woke this morning and went to the toilet, when I wiped there was what looked like very light pink blood, a good £2 coin sized amount to notice, thought oh great period coming 5 days early....

Only since 6am there hasn't been anything else when I've wiped, a few times the toilet paper has had an orangy pinky tinge but definatly not heavy infact it's practically stopped.

Symptoms today have raged for some reason, my stomach is aching mildly, I have a bad head and I feel a bit run down.

Not once since we've been trying have I had what looks like implantation bleeding, and with this being my 3rd baby I keep thinking, wow all these months I thought I was feeling pregnant and now, I ACTUALLY feel how I was pregnant with my other 2...

Sorry for a long post, but how long after implantation bleeding will show on a test?

Also forgot to add, after my fertile few days I've counted from the 28th Jan, I should be around 9dpo with implantation bleeding, does that sound about right, I think I've got the details right

I would wait a couple days. I think your hormones will start to rise after implantation and it should show on a test fairly quickly. You could start testing today with cheapies if you wanted to. Good luck! Fx!

Deffo sounds like implantation bleeding and the pains ure describing are what I had but I didnt have any bleeding.
I tested at 9DPO and got a faint positive. I was having those pains at 8DPO then after I had the faint positive I continued to have pains but alot more sharper
Also been feeling queeezy and my boobs are so tender esp my right one. Also been getting lower back ache but that had eased off today. I'm 12 or 10 DPO.
If u don't test today then you can test tommorow. I think mine was implanting and burrowing further for about 3 days it got quite uncomfortable.
Test with FRER if u can that's what tests I used however I am using cheepies as well but only started getting a line on them yesterday at 11 or 12 DPO.
20190205_155117.jpg
IMG-b341267a8ea7200f90817a05d8c0d8b2-V.jpg

I would wait a couple days. I think your hormones will start to rise after implantation and it should show on a test fairly quickly. You could start testing today with cheapies if you wanted to. Good luck! Fx!

How's you sweety

How's you sweety

I'm doing okay. My PMS was so bad this month and I've been so incredibly exhausted. But excited to try again around Valentine's day. I should be ovulating around that time and my guy and I are going to Las Vegas. Going to have a little cupid Vegas baby maybe? lol We'll see!

Thank you girls! No more bleeding after yesterday and today I feel dreadful, I feel very sick, I tend to get sickness early in pregnancy as I'm a migraine sufferer any feeling of nausea is turned into easy vomiting due to my gag reflex being knackered from so much migraine vomiting haha I was also in bed at 7pm last night, my head was pounding and I felt dreadful, but it wasn't a migraine which was strange, normally I keep going off just a plain old headache but all day yesterday I was exhausted!

I'll be testing tomorrow with cheapies in waiting for them to be delivered, I also have a frer here for closer to my period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->