Advice on co-codamol....

Hi hun,

I have slipped a disk 3 times in the last 2 years so i know what you are going through. Co-codamol worked for me the first time but not the other two. Gp has given me a huge supply just in case as it hasnt been that long since the last prolapse and there is still a lot of damaged tissue. Am hoping that it doesnt happen again and definatley not when i am pregnant.

I found that the physio helped a lot.

I know its hard to do but walk as much as possible and when sitting try and stretch the back.

:hug:

hiya guys! i went to docs today n she told me i cant take anything other than paracetomol. i had already stopped taking the amytriptiline but still was taking 2 30/500 co -codamol n explained my headaches were back with a vengenance. i also asked her if i could av harmed my baby in any way taking these meds n she just said wats done is done n no point worrying about it. she wasnt my regular gp as i opted to c the lady doc to talk about my pregnancy but wished i hadnt now has she hasnt put my mind at ease n i found her quite rude.

don't know if anyone said it already... but one thing i will say is be careful taking co-codamol - the codeine will make you constipated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->