advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

I would def get checked out hun <3 bloods is always the best way to see what's going on :hugs:, af is due sunday! i think i might hold out and test on friday and test again on sunday. I used my frer this morning though, damn! now i only have an answer hpt and a cb digi. Have you tested yet hun? :hugs:

I would def get checked out hun <3 bloods is always the best way to see what's going on :hugs:, af is due sunday! i think i might hold out and test on friday and test again on sunday. I used my frer this morning though, damn! now i only have an answer hpt and a cb digi. Have you tested yet hun? :hugs:

:hugs:oh i hope she's gone to the drs.... :nope: i havent tested yet hun, i'm dying to, af is due sat, i wanna test friday, but oh said why waste a test and not just wait till sat :shrug: oooh men, i would, but i'm having tooo many odd things this cycle, i showed him my belly and breasts last night, he was like omg.. your boobs are weird, i said why, he said well they look huge and saggy :growlmad: and veiny, he said your belly is well bloated, keep an eye on it, as i had a flare up last year with my liver, but i stopped the water tablets ages ago.... so i just dont know hun, i have 4 cb plus, 2 cb conception indicator ones and now a frer lmao... but been told cb, aint that sensitive, on a survey, frer won, but not at six days before as it says... lol, cb was third xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:oh i hope she's gone to the drs.... :nope: i havent tested yet hun, i'm dying to, af is due sat, i wanna test friday, but oh said why waste a test and not just wait till sat :shrug: oooh men, i would, but i'm having tooo many odd things this cycle, i showed him my belly and breasts last night, he was like omg.. your boobs are weird, i said why, he said well they look huge and saggy :growlmad: and veiny, he said your belly is well bloated, keep an eye on it, as i had a flare up last year with my liver, but i stopped the water tablets ages ago.... so i just dont know hun, i have 4 cb plus, 2 cb conception indicator ones and now a frer lmao... but been told cb, aint that sensitive, on a survey, frer won, but not at six days before as it says... lol, cb was third xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

how many dpo are you hun? xxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, not been the docs yet. dont know when ill go xx

Hi ladies, not been the docs yet. dont know when ill go xx

hun, i would deffo go, your not gonna ovulate again, till you sort this out :shrug: so you need to get this one sorted before you count down to your next ovulation, have you done any more pg tests? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

You are so strong for not testing yet :haha: 11dpo now :), good luck spanzee <3 :hugs:

You are so strong for not testing yet :haha: 11dpo now :), good luck spanzee <3 :hugs:

:haha:its not for that, its the stats on the dpo, if your over 14, you wii get your accurate result :haha: i'm trying, but i reckon friday, it might beat me :growlmad::haha: xxxxxxx oh your 11 dpo, so you more than likely get a neg :thumbup: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

How are we all now ladies? <3 13 dpo now! af is due on sunday and i'm going to test again tomorrow morning =), my boobs still kill and i've been having a little nausea and an upset stomach, i noticed in my chart that for my last pregnancy i developed sore bbs 4-5 days before af was due and that if my dates are correct this time around i had an upset stomach a few days before i missed my af as well. Fingers crossed that it's a good sign! it's our month ladies :hugs: xoxo Oh and spanzee when i was pregnant with freya i didn't test until my af was well over a week overdue and my bfp was super dark =)

oh fingers crossed hun, i'll no if i start spotting tonight, then i will wake to af... i dont get period pains, i've just had a really weird months of constant period pains :( xxxxx

Still no af here. Boobs stopped hurting few days ago but yesterday and today they have been really painful few shooing pains through them. Really sensitive!
I really don't know what's going on! XD xx

god girl, this is a really crazy cycle.... have you been testing? bloody hell, what cd are you now hun? xxxx

oh fingers crossed hun, i'll no if i start spotting tonight, then i will wake to af... i dont get period pains, i've just had a really weird months of constant period pains :( xxxxx

Good luck for testing hun:hugs: sending you all of the :dust: possible <3 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->