advice on lh surges, ovulation and the tww....

Good luck spanzee! :hugs:

6dpo now! today's symptoms
Light headedness, creamy cm with a little stretch, i feel wet but no cm in underwear, nausea, back ache, left sided twinges, fatigue, tingly boobs, and i have an insane appetite! which is weird because i normally get hungry just before af and not after ov! <3 I'm feeling like this is our month =D

Good Luck hun!

Still no af here
Still + OPKS and + IC's! xx

Good luck spanzee! :hugs:

6dpo now! today's symptoms
Light headedness, creamy cm with a little stretch, i feel wet but no cm in underwear, nausea, back ache, left sided twinges, fatigue, tingly boobs, and i have an insane appetite! which is weird because i normally get hungry just before af and not after ov! <3 I'm feeling like this is our month =D

:cry:omg, yesterday i was keeled over with af pains???? wtf is that? i was just reading, it could be implantation, but i have had one spot in my knichers, barely noticeable, the day before... its eased off today so far, just breast are deffo larger and cm is still creamy???? ahhh help xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey sorry haven't been in much over the weekend. Got my little cousin he's nearly two so you can imagine.
So so far still no af still lots of creamy cm. not tested for a few days. Had real bad pains in my uterus and lower stomach this morning I was nearly crying thought was af went back to sleep woke up and practically gone! Xx

Hey sorry haven't been in much over the weekend. Got my little cousin he's nearly two so you can imagine.
So so far still no af still lots of creamy cm. not tested for a few days. Had real bad pains in my uterus and lower stomach this morning I was nearly crying thought was af went back to sleep woke up and practically gone! Xx

:happydance:i had the exact same on friday.... thought i was dying, but it went in the evening, did it feel like really bad period pains???? i was told it could be implantation.... but hey, the witch aint got you :happydance: so.... if your was implantation, wait at least 5 days... for the hcg to get into your blood stream :happydance: fuckin hell girl, i'd be goin mad if i was you :haha: xxxx:hugs::hugs:

:happydance:i had the exact same on friday.... thought i was dying, but it went in the evening, did it feel like really bad period pains???? i was told it could be implantation.... but hey, the witch aint got you :happydance: so.... if your was implantation, wait at least 5 days... for the hcg to get into your blood stream :happydance: fuckin hell girl, i'd be goin mad if i was you :haha: xxxx:hugs::hugs:

yeah i am going insane. another faint pos on an IC about two hours ago! xx

yeah i am going insane. another faint pos on an IC about two hours ago! xx

yeah readin up, after implantation, it wont show in your blood stream for up to 5 days, so try a deffo decent one friday, ooohhh thats prob, when i will be testing :thumbup: but saying that, if i wanna be 100% if i make it to 10.00 am sat, i wont need to test as i will spot fri evening, then wake to af.... but i'm nervous, and already dying to test.... but if i get to sat morning with no sign of af.... i will know what the test will say.... but then temptation might get the better of me arghhhh :growlmad::haha: xxx:hugs:

just forget about it and distract yourself.
iv had my cousin all weekend and iv hardly thought about it xx

just forget about it and distract yourself.
iv had my cousin all weekend and iv hardly thought about it xx

:haha:i'm ok today and tomoz, andy and josh are here... but then its weds,thurs,fri.... arrrggghhhh.... oh i've gotta be a good girl, i know, but do i do it when andys at work, and either surprise him, or just grin and bare it... :cry::growlmad:xxxxx:hugs:

dont bother telling him tehe!
or just let him down gently an say you caved and took a test it was neg but your not giving up hope xx

dont bother telling him tehe!
or just let him down gently an say you caved and took a test it was neg but your not giving up hope xx

:haha::haha::haha:god your supposed to be keepin my mind off it, lmfao, i'm bloody thinkin about it now!!! thinkin i've got 4 cb upstairs... NO SARAH... WAIT..... :haha::haha::haha:xxxxx

its worried me slightly that iv heard stories before.
i dipped an IC into my fizzy drink and it gave a faint positive :/ made me disappointed now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->