Advice on temping

Try this it worked well for me ...it a time adjuster.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Hiya

I was also on depo, my last shot was in November 2012, didn't go back after reading the horror stories and thought I'd like to conceive in the near future, got my first period in August, 9 months from injection, period lasted my usual 5/6 days then I bled 2 weeks after that, more of a spotting which last about a day or two then nothing till the 13th this month, again normal bleeding lasted 5/6 days then now two weeks later I'm bleeding again??!

Argh really don't know what's going on, it's clear the shot is still messing with my body, I haven't had any signs of ovulation so don't think I'm ovulating :cry:

I don't know how to temp or chart, so confused.

I think I should just wait till I get regular again. Xx

Hi! I am back...Take a look at my chart... I stopped charting today due to it not changing. I gave up which I didn't want to do.

I don't know if I am doing this the right way :-(

This cycle I am going to just wait it out and stop tempting and OPK's.. we are just BD every other day from now until I get my answer :)

Looks like u ovulated where that big spike is so ur af should be due between 12 and 16 days after that depending on ur lp length xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->