Advice please light brown cm

Kelskiii

Reaction score
I am currently 4 weeks pregnant - I had a mmc in early February followed by retained product which I eventually got the all clear for mid march.

I am obviously on edge this pregnancy - I found out 4 days ago & ive barely slept.

Yesterday at 14dpo I went to the toilet after a bowl movement tmi & when I wiped there was a tiny bit of very very light brown discharge. Today it has happened again after a bm & again only a small about of discharge when I wiped.

Has anyone had this?

I didn't have this with my daughter or my mmc.

Thanks in advance x

I had a whole week of brown spotting when I first got bfp. Drove me crazy but hcg numbers rose perfectly and I'm 12 weeks now

Thanks ladylovenox my tests are getting stronger so that is reassuring. I'm hoping it's just the baby implanting. I've had very few symptoms so far I thought I'd never say it but I want the sickness to start x

I had some brown discharge this week, never had it with my son. Had early scan which showed little bean with heartbeat and measuring right for dates, they think it probably came from my cervix as no evidence of a bleed on the scan. At your stage it could very easily be implantation bleeding.

I had the same at 12 dpo I'm 5 weeks now and all is so far ok. It's probably bubs snuggling in

Hi yesterday i had pink cm
For 5 hours and no actual blood on my underwear (tissue only) today my cm is clear. I presume im going to loose the baby as i have no nausea anymore etc. ive got bloods on Tuesday. Im not sure of the answer for you as it can go either way it seems i just wanted you to know I understand xx

Thanks lauraloo I need time to fly by if the NHS won't give me a scan at 8 weeks I will be definitely paying for one. I'm driving myself crazy with every bit of cm or cramps.

Thanks robo I'm hoping baby is snuggling in & growing well this time. I was anxious with my daughter but this is another level of anxiousness after the miscarriage. I need to calm down a bit.

Oh no Laura I hope everything is ok. I didn't feel sick with either of my pregnancies until after 6wks. You've had no actual bright red blood so fingers crossed all goes well.

My pregnancy tests are getting darker so I'm hoping that is a good thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"