advice please regarding early scan

hopingtobemum

Reaction score
HI guys, I had an early scan on Wednesday because of previous miscarriages. From my last period I would have been 5w +4d. But during the scan, she could only see a tiny fluid filled sac (couldn't def say whether it was a gest sac or not)/ So I had some blood done and they are right on track as last week they were 360 but then this week they were 3880. So I suppose that's good news. So they said the scan looked more like about 4 weeks. So I am going back for a scan next week to see for any change.

What do people think then? Might have just been too early to see anything. She did both abdo and tv scan. But she did mention that I have a tiled uterus too.

Fingers crossed for me please
L xxx

i'm no expert but i was told at 6.5 weeks they would not even do a scan unless my hcg levels were 1600 or more (I think, I may have misremembered this!) because it would not show on the scan and the scan would therefore be of no benefit - so it sounds like it could be just a little too early? i have seen other people on here with similar stories to yours who have seen the bean at the right size at the next scan - so there is hope, I'm sure xx

Fingers crossed, I had an early scan today, 6+5 (ish) - I could see it all xx

When I was pg. they said that that can't really accurately date until around 12 weeks etc. I don't know how far it is true etc. Try not to worry yourself hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->