Advice please - scared

SPN1304

new mummy to baby boy :-)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum just joined up I have also posted this in another thread/forum so sorry if you read this twice.

I went to the doctor this afternoon and whilst I was there I asked if although my period was not due for another two days if I should do a test as I had a 'feeling' that I may be. The doctor said no it would be a waste of money and wasn't going to do one for me until I had missed as you get false results. However I really felt I needed to confirm if I was or wasnt as I really felt odd. Anyway I did a test this evening (clearblue) and it says Pregnant 2-3 weeks. Can this be false or do you think I am? I am kinda so pleased but also really shocked and scared something will go wrong if it is true??

Any advice would be hugely hugely appreciated,

Thanks

Sme

Hunni...if the clear blue digi says you are pregnat then you probably are.....huge congratulations! ....do another test just to double check now! Xx

Hunni...if the clear blue digi says you are pregnat then you probably are.....huge congratulations! ....do another test just to double check now! Xx

Hiya :)

Thanks for your reply. I am still in shock cant belive it! I am going to do a second test when my hubby gets home (sunday) so he is here for that one. I feel bad he missed this one :-s. Although dunno if I can wait lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->