advice please??

mummykel1984

Reaction score
ok here goes...yesterday mornin wiv fmu i took a clearblue digi that came up pregnant 1-2 weeks....so jus 2 b safe i bought 2 tesco hpt...took one wen i got back in the afternoon and there was a 2nd pink line jus very very faint but u cud c it....took the other this mornin wiv fmu and again was very very faint....how reliable r the tesco tests and clearblue digi?? am i worryin over nothin?? any advice is welcome xx

I "think" clear blue if 25 and Tesco is 50 but not sure hun, reckon if clear blue says your are then you are.

Tesco also says you are but its a faint line, but if you have a line on both tests i wouldnt worry xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is my 3rd pregnancy and i have used expensive tests and cheaper ones and i can honestly say that the cheaper tests are more reliable than the expensive ones.
I found out i was expecting this time by using a tesco test, the first one i took was very slight line but i did do it on an evening time. the second test was done the next morning and it went darker straight away.
Previous to using these tesco tests i used a clear blue when i was 3 days late for my period and it was negative!

either way though a faint line still means that it has detected enough hormones to confirm you are up the chuffa!!!( as we say here in cheltenham)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->