Advice regarding Cervic Pos.

billylid

Reaction score
Hiya ladies. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm currently on CD 21 and according to ff i have been fertile for the last 9 days but I have not ovulated yet. I am hoping someone can advise me on how long my cervix can stay SHOW and have EGCM? Is it possible to have both of these things and still not actually ovulate?

TIA!

I see you got a +opk today, so you will be off and running anywhere between 12-48hours from now. You might have been gearing up to O and its got delayed some how, quite normal and happens from time to time. Glad to see its making an appearance now! Good luck catching that eggy hun!:hugs:

looks like we're both in the same boat! lol... i've had the same issue for about a week, waiting for O to happen, now i'm hopeing it doesn't happen till thursday! lol

thank you ladies! I'm really hoping that me ovulating is the case. The test line is stronger than the control line so FX'd that its not a false postive.

WannaBe, thank you for replying. I really appreciate it that you took the time. Since its only my first month, absolutely everything confuses me.

Blessedbylife, here's hopin your eggy turns up for you :D :D Do you have a chart for temping or anything? I would like to keep an eye on your posts since we hopefully ovulate around the same time and our cycle seems to be about the same :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->