AF 3 days late! GOING CRAZY!

wlovew

Reaction score
:wacko: What TORTURE this is waiting for AF! BFN after BFN. Can't help but be hopeful every morning I wake up with no blood!! POAS and it's always a disappointment :cry: I have a friend who just recently found out she was 6 months pregnant!! All the HPT's she took were negative. She assumed her absent periods was due to stress. Gets an ultrasound and gets the shock of her life. I want to be happy for her but I don't think she will be a good mom, she is a terrible alcoholic (has been drinking daily this entire time up until finding out!!!), still smokes 10 cigarettes a day even knowing she's pregnant. I want a baby more than anything in this world and some people get it without even wanting it. I can't help but feel jealous and extremely sad. So last night I went out with a girlfriend and I got drunker than a skunk and I am paying dearly for it today, plus I feel guilty because I still have the glimmer of hope that I could be pregnant. :nope: But all the negative tests are very crushing...

I'll be 2 days late tomorrow and still no signs of AF here either. It really is torture. :( BFN today for me as well. Wish we would either get a BFP or AF geez

Exactly!! This is tough. The longer AF takes, the longer before we can give it another shot!!!! Such a pain. I FEEL pregnant, I am so surprised by all these (-) tests :(

There is the chance you could be...remember it can sometimes take a bit before your body has made enough hcg to be detected. Also if you ovulate late af could be late. Im only 6dpo, but cant wait for this tww to be over and end in hopefully a bfp. Good luck.

I am on cd28 (usually about 32)
11dpo and going out of my mind too. Every day my list of pregnancy symptoms increases and so does the bin full of bfn's

Fingers x'd for you!

P.S I didnt get my bfp the 2nd time until 17dpo so that was a few days after AF was due xx

Hey ladies!
so I know how you are feeling!! I am 10 days late today! My boobs are sore, I'm getting dizzy spells, I am tired constantly. I Feel pregnant! However, the numerous tests I've done all say negative! went to my doc yesterday and he has instructed me to get blood work done tomorrow so hopefully I know more! maybe that's the path you guys should take? It is easing my stress knowing I won't be the one looking at the results this time..

good luck everyone xx

Good luck everyone!! AF came this morning... the dirty b!tch.... So I'm out this cycle! It's happening this next try, dang it!!!!!!!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!

Awe no :(. Well at least u can move on to trying again. Sending you :dust:

As for me I think AF will be here soon, but as of right now nothing an still bfns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->