AF after miscarriage- Your experiences

Any news Caroline?

Tina, it's not such a bad trade-off to get rid of the pain for an extra 6 days, especially if your cycles then regulates back to 28 days but the pain remains at bay!

My first AF has come and gone now and it wasn't as I expected. Three days of on and off mild flow, followed by one day of heavy flow and then nothing. Cramps were mild. I can cope with that:happydance:

Great thread. I miscarried at 10 wks on 1st June and still waiting for af. Keep having little niggling pains but nothing that says af is coming. Just want my body to be back to normal :sad1:

Tina, so glad :witch: arrived for you. At least cycles longer & less painful, could have been shorter. Lets hope they stay regular & painfree.

FBbaby glad your af wasn't to vicious.

Ellisha - so sorry for your loss. hope :witch: arrives soon & that you get your body back to normal quickly. I was told by our GP to be patient & would sort itself out. Easy for a bloke to say :rofl: plus patience is not one of my strongest points. I would say this cycle was the first time my bogy actually felt like it was doing what it was supposed too. Feel free to vent anytime, or come on here for a hug, everyones great.

As for me, well CD30, no sign of :witch: today. Knowing my luck I'm in for an epic cycle this time to make up for a short cycle last month. Still feeling :sick: so am really hoping this is a good sign, but not getting my hopes up.

UPDATE:

Mine is going to be a work in progress, so I'll edit my post as the days go on!

D&C at 14 weeks 6 days on May 20th
Spotted lightly for 16 days
No spotting for 7 days
Spotted very lightly for 3 days

Period #1
Arrived: 31 days after D&C
1st day was medium - heavy flow
2nd day was heavy flow
3rd day - medium flow
day 4 through 7 - light spotting.

Period #2
Spotting started cd25, waiting on full flow.

thanks for updating. How are you doing? I'm CD 30 & waiting for :witch: to arrive. Knowing my luck this is gonna be a long cycle this month to compensate for my short one last time.

i had my last d and c on June 15th and my AF arrived on Saturday 11th July. It came on very light then Monday and tues were very very heavy. I was back in the nappy type things i had stolen from the hospital :) yesterday it was light again and today it has stopped completely.

sp xxx

Thanks for sharing Sparklestar, sorry for your loss. Glad :witch: was only around for a few days.

Update on me. :witch: arrived today :cry:. Lets hope her visit is short, and sweet.

Sorry Caroline to read wicked AF has shown her face. I do hope she behaves a bit better this time and doesn't leave you in too much pain xxx

Well today is my "heavy" day & has been much lighter than past 2 cycles, although heavier than my "normal" cycle. Have the tranexamic acid standing by just in case. Hoping its not needed.

I 'came on' today... but its barely anything :S

It's one month since evie died. Which is about normal cycle lenth for me. But this is not a normal bleed. Any ideas?

Amy you may find that you get a little light bleeding on & off for a few days b4 full flow arrives.

I was on & off for several days b4 she arived with avengence.

Thanks for sharong smartiepants. So sorry for your loss.

Hello, I had a natural M/C on June 9th and complete in the hospital June 10th. at 10.2 wk but mine was a blightn ovum. I had heavy flow 2 days then spotting for 5 days. I didn't get a negative HPT till June 28th.

Period #1 started July 12th

Arrived: 34 days after complete
1st day - dark brown spotting
2nd day - spotting with light flow
3rd day - medium flow with clots
4th day - medium flow with clots
5th day - spotting

We have been TTC this cycle but not sure it's gonna happen now or not, will see.

Period #2 unfortunately 20-21 days appart from the other.

July 30th Had a little red spotting
July 31st Still spotting but a little more then yesterday and darker(3 panty liners)
Aug 1st Spotting to light, small very little clots, stretchy cm like (panty liner full over night) light cramps
Aug 2nd Light very small clots normal pad but not full like a panty liner
Aug 3rd Light flow
Aug 4th Spotting off and on
Aug 5th 1 or 2 spots all day, dark, I am thinking it might be the end lmao will see. Still have some light cramps

Sorry for your loss hun. Thanks for sharing. Fx'd for a :bfp for u soon.

mmc confirmed 21st may, 1st af 3rd july, after 42 days, im cd 33 atm waiting for :bfp: or :witch:

Thanks for starting this thread, Caroline, I only mc'd 6 days ago, but I have no idea what my cycle was like before (never really paid any attention). Going to start paying attention from now on (now that we're actually "trying"), and will update you all :)

*Hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->