AF after miscarriage- Your experiences

:hug:hun, I didn't have any cramps with my first af, they didn't arrive til 2nd af:cry:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that hun. I'm feeling a bit close to the edge today (sorry this is probably not the place to bring that up) but that :cry: smiley had me in tears...Lol hope you're okay, BIG :hug: to you :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Hi, had mc at 13 wks in march. bled for 10weeks. finally had erpc end of may, bled heavily for ten days, spotted for next 5 days. Nothing for around 2 weeks then had a tiny bit of spotting for 1 day last week. (Am hoping this is implantation as we are already trying but not holding out much hope). So not had a period yet, but will update when i do. Strictly shouldnt be posting but just thought id say hi!!!!

Sorry for your loss sweetie, & thanks for sharing, fx'd for a big sticky :bfp: for you soon.

:hug:hun, I didn't have any cramps with my first af, they didn't arrive til 2nd af:cry:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that hun. I'm feeling a bit close to the edge today (sorry this is probably not the place to bring that up) but that :cry: smiley had me in tears...Lol hope you're okay, BIG :hug: to you :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Thanks hun, its ok, to post in here I don't mind :). Thats another thing they don't tell you , you turn into a hormonal & emotional wreck. Some days you feel on top of the world then the next hing is you are in tears over everything & nothing.:hugs:

Thanks for sharing danille, & sorry for your loss:hug:.
Hope you get a sticky :bfp: soon.

My 1st period since my m/c started today, exactly 28 days after my bleeding stopped. Will have to wait a bit longer to see what it is like but so far so good x x x

Thanks cking for sharing, sorry for your loss.
Hopefully ur body has settled back to normal & that you get a sticky :bfp: soon

After my miscarriage, I did not get a period for 7 weeks and then it was really long (8+ days) and heavy. After that, the cycle was normal again.

what a good idea for a thread! since all of us question weather or not our af after mc is normal or not.

i had a d&c on 8th April.. bled for a week

first AF exactly 9 weeks later on 11th June (so dont be alarmed if your period doesnt show for ages it does happen)

still waiting for my second af :( though i did have a molar and was told it can take 6 months for your af to get back to normality xx

AF has made her apparition this morning. I learnt that the pg was over exactly 4 weeks ago today, started bleeding 1 week later. I should be delighted that she’s decided to show so quickly but I am gutted. Not because I’d hope to get pg again before she showed up, but because I am pretty certain I ovulated only a week ago.

Like most of us, even though I have been told and read everywhere that miscarriages do happen without a clear reason and negative consequences on future pregnancies, I can’t help trying to find one, and the one that I am concerned about is the possibility that I loss the baby due to low progesterone levels. Now that my luteal phase seems to have lasted only 7 days, I can’t help worrying that what was then just an unfounded suspicion might be real. I would like to believe that I ovulated earlier, I don’t think that is possible as only 13 days ago, my hcg levels were still at 200 and temping supports my dates.

Anyway, I’m holding on to the thought that this is only the consequence of the miscarriage and that next cycle will be normal. I am already taking VitB 100 complex (started soon after I started bleeding) as well as EPO and Agnus Cactus. So far, it seems to be a normal AF, light and little cramping.

At least I am grateful that I am as today officially back to ttc. Good luck everyone, hoping we all get a :bfp: very soon.

Thanks tinadecember -I hope ur af gets back to normal qucker than 6 months hun.

FBbaby - sorry for your loss, & thank u for sharing your experience. Lets hope your time ttc is a short one & you get a sticky bean soon.
I think Im ust have ovualted very early with my 2nd cycle after mc, as was only 21 days. I guess I actually ovulated whilst I was still bleeding.

Sorry I haven't been back to update sooner, had almost normal AF. Slightly heavier than normal but no cramps. Lasted six days anywhere between five to seven is normal for me so.... Lol hoping I won't HAVE another AF now (well for nine months at least)!!!!!! Lol I'm nearly in the 2 ww - my first proper 2 ww as we've never really "tried" before it's just happened when it's happened lol. I'm exciting but scared! Lol how is everyone doing?x x

Fx'd for you hun. I'm doe :witch: anytime from TUe (if I'm back to norm cycle length). Past 21 days of last month.
Been feeling pretty rough so hoping that's a good sign.

lets hope :witch: stays away for us both.

Good luck Caroline please let this be our month!! Let me know how you get on sweetie I'll be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean for you this month!! :hugs: :hug: :hugs: x x x

Pretty sure all my "symptoms" are psyhcological/ hormones finaaly settling. I'm determined to wait until next wekend to test IF :witch: hasn't arrived.

It'll be just my luck that last month was stupidly short & this month will be ridicuously long. Just hope my cycles settle back to normal.

any news Caroline?

Well my first AF post miscarriage is proving interesting. I started spotting last Thursday morning, took me by surprise as thought I was only 8dpo. By the evening, it stopped. Started again Friday morning, but remained really light. My temperature was still high, my boobies still hurting, and feeling sickly. Saturday, it stopped, started again lightly yesterday, but this morning, it finally looks like a proper bleed, even slightly heavier, and my temp has gone all the way down again, yipee :happydance: I had quite bad cramps whilst AF was light but none now that it is heavier. All very logical!!!!

still waiting on my 2nd AF after my molar. it seems forever ago since ive had a normal period. well it is really... my last "normal" period. well full blown pain and heavy bleed was 29th January.

my last period, if you can even call it one was very light and lasted about 3 days. i dont feel normal it sucks.

its been 33 days since my pathetic attempt of a period and i know its gonna take aggggess to have a normal one. i have had sore boobies the past few days and at this very moment have a headache so i hope shes on her way!

xx

for all 4 of my mc's I had a two week break, after bleeding for two weeks with the mc, then a period again followed by a 5 week cycle (instead of 4) then back to normal the next month
this pregnancy I actually got pregnant in that gap!
surprisingly the periods were all quite light but I lost a lot of blood in all 4 mc's
but I guess everyone is different!
:hugs:

:witch: due tomorrow.

tina hope she arrives for you soon!
FBbany lets hope this is last you see of the :witch: for 9 months.

okay so ive just got my second af after my loss today.

my cycles have changed so much! my cycles before my loss were exactly 28 days without fail now theyre 34! maybe they will settle back down as time goes on...

and im cramp free! ive always suffered from terrible period pains and had to take time off work every month so i was dreading today but im fine! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->