AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Hey, I've come to join you all... a bit late, only just noticed this thread! My af is due on 3rd altho I've been a bit naughty and started testing already coz I had strange happenings with opks! Got a +ve/VERY comvincing evap at 6dpo but bfn's since!

Welcome!! Glad to see someone else is giving in to poas!!! I'm 9dpo tomorrow, 5 days before :witch: so am considering poas in morning....??

Thanks Mrs G! Yeah go for it.. I dunno how you've managed to wait 9 days lol! Can't do any harm can it!?

I notice everyone here seems to be feeling like I have today! Been in such a bad mood for no reason and keep snapping at poor OH, dear of him! Keep crying over the slightest lil things too!

oh girlies... :hugs::hugs:

Sorry today has been bad all round. It's always worse in sodding 2ww. Not long to go now though. Remember all those :witch: symptoms can easily be symptoms of :bfp: too. And it's not over til the fat :witch: sings.

Got a new pathetic teary eyed story for you - have you seen the mobile phone ad, think it's 3? where they're all dancing in train station?? Yep, that got me today!! Not weeping like the hovis boy but a def tear!!! :blush:

:rofl: that advert is sooooo funny!!!!

Hey, I've come to join you all... a bit late, only just noticed this thread! My af is due on 3rd altho I've been a bit naughty and started testing already coz I had strange happenings with opks! Got a +ve/VERY comvincing evap at 6dpo but bfn's since!

oooooh i really hope the :bfp: comes back!

im feeling a bit better now been in the bath and started blowing bubbles at the pup cos he got through the gap in the door lol he was so funny!

had some chocolate just now - oh left my favourite on the side before he went to work - now ive got heartburn :confused: - from chocolate??

oh girlies... :hugs::hugs:

Sorry today has been bad all round. It's always worse in sodding 2ww. Not long to go now though. Remember all those :witch: symptoms can easily be symptoms of :bfp: too. And it's not over til the fat :witch: sings.

Got a new pathetic teary eyed story for you - have you seen the mobile phone ad, think it's 3? where they're all dancing in train station?? Yep, that got me today!! Not weeping like the hovis boy but a def tear!!! :blush:

oh i saw that for the first time today, actually cheered me up as danced round the living room. Seriously, if for no other reason, i hope you are pregnant for your sanity!!

oooooh i really hope the :bfp: comes back!

im feeling a bit better now been in the bath and started blowing bubbles at the pup cos he got through the gap in the door lol he was so funny!

had some chocolate just now - oh left my favourite on the side before he went to work - now ive got heartburn :confused: - from chocolate??

Oh, im glad you had a bath to, really needed one but i had heard you shouldnt in 2ww but cant find any biological reason why not so went for it, but not too hot!

Need a final verdict for the morning.....to poas or not to poas....

FRER may work tomorrow IF i'm on a 27 day cycle. Have had up to 29 days in past, in which case it would be too early even for FRER. Do I go for it and risk the disappointment of :bfn: or wait.........?????

If you can handle possibly seeing a :bfn: then go for it - if you cant then wait x
saying that if it was me i would do it :)

Pretty damn sure it'll be :bfn:... will prob do it though...the frer keeps calling my name!!!

Thanks, will keep you posted, don't expect miracles though!!
:hugs:

V cute new pic, btw!!

i had to have a bath as my shower is still broke :( its so inconvenient!!

poor puppy fell down the stairs earlier - bloody scared me! he seems ok though.

as soon as i get to 9dpo i know i'll be testing cos i wont be able to help myself!! wont tell oh though cos he dont want me to keep being disappointed

POAS, POAS, POAS, POAS:happydance::happydance:

i dont see the harm in POAS at this early stage, if you get a line :happydance: but if you dont its because its too early and your still in the running!!

I agree with honey! Especially if you're using frer, I've had +ves with frer up to 7 days before af! Saying that, frer have really annoyed me this month after that completely pink evap I had the other day. I did another one yesterday morning and swore I could see a really faint line on it but told myself it must be my eyes coz ic's are all neg... now I know its miles after the time, but I left it on the bathroom windowsill, and this morning it has got a really pink line on it! So I think I'll stop using frer this month, I've never even had evaps at all, especially not pink ones! :(

On a brighter note, I had a nice warm bath last night too, made me feel loads better!
Heartburn sounds good btw Jo!

Has anyone else been having an niggly uncomfortable feeling really really low in their tummy?

I have. But my god this fluey thing has got me feeling all sorts :(

Kath - where are you!! We need an answer lol

Heartburn carried on all bloody night - i dont mind if ive inflicted it on myself through spicy food lol

I still have coldy flu symptoms but in a better mood today.

Ju_bubbs i thought that evaps had no colour in them? Ive also been getting niggly feelings low down in my stomach, first few dpo i had bad cramps now its just niggles, not constant but often. Ive also seen lots of girls dont get lines on IC till they're a good 8/9 weeks.

Has anyone NOT got cold/flu symptoms? :lol: I feel utterly crap but lets hope its for a good reason huh. Im gong to test on monday ive decided!!

I didn't think evaps could be pink either Jo, but it deffo was.. 6dpo is far too early to have had a laine like taht!! I did another frer, an ic and a superdrug one this morning, and there are faint lines on all of them but I cant get a pic.. so *hoping* in a few days I get some nice lines!

Good luck for monday samzi! I've had a bit of a cold/flu thing going on too.. all cleared up now tho I think!

OOOh i really hope they get darker and this one sticks big time for you :hugs:

Samzi when is af due? Mine (i think) is due 5/6th Feb so dunno when to test, lets face it i certainly wont be waiting until then!

She's due the 9th Feb for me.

I think im going to try and wait to test in a weeks time, if af hasnt come to get me early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->