AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Oh kath thats really good, im well pleased for you. Did they tell you what it was? I went through a stage of that where every night i would wake up soaked through to the point i would have to change the sheets in the middle of the night!

Im still really thirsty today, i dont usually drink that much but the last few days im constantly needing a drink, and it has to be super cold too!

OMG crying at the new hovis ad!! You had better be pregnant!!!! lol

Prob the end of the flu I had at xmas. He said i've still got a bit of an infection in my lungs but the only antibiotics that'll clear it you can't take when pg, so I won't be taking those!!! My main worry was early menopause!! but he said my fsh levels (which is something to do with egg stocks) were good.

Keep getting twinges in bbs, not tender or sore, just weird!!!

Have worked out can use frer on wed, what d'ya think????

Kath, firstly congrats on the blood tests, secondly completely with jo you better be pregnant to cry at some little boy carrying bread! and thirdly, yes poas on wednesday!!! Very naughty but got to be done!

SS is out the window for me it seems, as i think ive caught a bug, you dont think that would effect anything do you? If i caught that eggy its due to implant any day! Feel like crap, apart from when im eating which is a bonus as its my favourite past time!!

Come on Jo more SS from you please! how is the puppy?

OMG I just remembered I had a dream I was preggers last night, and when I woke up it actually took me a few minutes to remember I wasnt it was so real!!

I was at work and waiting to leave to go to the Dr's for a scan although i hadnt POAS yet, then some gunmen came in and held us hostage but i managed to use 2 IC i had with me and they came up positive!!

How strange!!!

Kath I see you had a temp dip today, apparently you can get that at implantaion at 6-7 dpo which you are - exciting!!!

hmmm well so far -
thirsty???
boobs are aching
spots - not impressed
stuffy nose
constipation
quite sore cramps the last few days
headaches
tiredness

all probably made up in my imagination lol

pups is good, he came to work all day with me today he loved it as we have another dog there , he's shattered now bless him.

i had a dream last night i got my :bfp: it was SO real, i had to lie there and think about it this morning!

oh and you so have to pee on that frer on wednesday!

i had them all through 2ww last cycle, also one where i was preg with twins

Kath I see you had a temp dip today, apparently you can get that at implantaion at 6-7 dpo which you are - exciting!!!

OMG I thought it was just cos i'd had a shit night's sleep!!!!
Thanks!!

TMI here but just wondering if anyone else had "dried up!" since ov, its just i seen a thread in ttc about what cm to expect after ov.

i havent if anything there is more.

TMI here but just wondering if anyone else had "dried up!" since ov, its just i seen a thread in ttc about what cm to expect after ov.

Ive not had much at all since Ov, com back a bit today, but im on clomid and that i suppose to dry it up!! Was on EPO up to Ov to help and i usually get a lot which i think is due to my PCOS.

I feel absolutely shit today :(

Ive not had much at all since Ov, com back a bit today, but im on clomid and that i suppose to dry it up!! Was on EPO up to Ov to help and i usually get a lot which i think is due to my PCOS.

I would say a bit more, it's kinda more crumbly.. What does the other thread say??

Hey, I've come to join you all... a bit late, only just noticed this thread! My af is due on 3rd altho I've been a bit naughty and started testing already coz I had strange happenings with opks! Got a +ve/VERY comvincing evap at 6dpo but bfn's since!

Attachments

• jan23.jpg
    jan23.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 5
  • ABCD0001.jpg
    ABCD0001.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 3

and me had a crap crap day, had to try not to cry several times at work today and a girl in my team told me she is 7 weeks pregnant and im over the moon for her (honest there was jumping around and hugging) then i just wanted to burst into tears, some one shouted at me and annoyed me via email (regular occurance which i can easily handle) had to run to the loo as i was going to cry! WTF!!

Ive got cramps and im hormonal im sure AF is on the way, had been feeling so positive up to today!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I would say a bit more, it's kinda more crumbly.. What does the other thread say??

its here https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/93800-comes-after-ewcm.html

and me had a crap crap day, had to try not to cry several times at work today and a girl in my team told me she is 7 weeks pregnant and im over the moon for her (honest there was jumping around and hugging) then i just wanted to burst into tears, some one shouted at me and annoyed me via email (regular occurance which i can easily handle) had to run to the loo as i was going to cry! WTF!!

Ive got cramps and im hormonal im sure AF is on the way, had been feeling so positive up to today!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hissy::hissy::hissy:

first off i feel ill, like flu is coming or something, then work just f*cked me right off today (sorry!) it just really got me down today - one person inparticular annoying me. my mood was ok this morning just felt ill but the more the day went on its got worse So much crap work is being piled on me i cant keep up with my usual work. Im not prepared to hand my usual work over to the other girl as she loves the fact when i cant cope and already takes the credit for everything :growlmad:

got these niggly pains today in my stomach too and heartburn - ive not even eaten anything spicy for a good few days

oh girlies... :hugs::hugs:

Sorry today has been bad all round. It's always worse in sodding 2ww. Not long to go now though. Remember all those :witch: symptoms can easily be symptoms of :bfp: too. And it's not over til the fat :witch: sings.

Got a new pathetic teary eyed story for you - have you seen the mobile phone ad, think it's 3? where they're all dancing in train station?? Yep, that got me today!! Not weeping like the hovis boy but a def tear!!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->