AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

yeah mine says 63 points - i dont like it lol its giving me hope!

You're doing better than me, I'm on 57! Are you putting cp, cm and symptoms in??

yeah, im a bit confused by "opening" cos ive had two kids i think its always open ,sorry for the info there!!

everytime i add heartburn it adds more lol well i hope this pain is for a reason.

:rofl: am jealous - want heartburn!! I'm clueless with cp!!

I know it means absolutely nothing but to humour myself I just took tmy temp - 37.44!!! Hope it's up there in the morning too. FX.

i thought of doing that last night lol but stopped myself.

its not been too stressful temping, not like i thought it would be, i just wake up and do it. i know oh got stroppy and mentioned it but i think it was the other factors bothering him.

i think i'll definitely carry on with it if the :witch: comes.

Talking of stressy oh's, better love ya and leave ya for tonight.
Wish me luck for the next installment of poas!!

:hugs:

mines at work till 10.30 :(

fingers crossed for tomorrow!!! hope the temps go up too x

Just a quickie, :bfn: and dip in temp. Did temp at 4am thought cos was tossing and turning. Bit gutted...:cry:

yeah, im a bit confused by "opening" cos ive had two kids i think its always open ,sorry for the info there!!

:rofl: Glad I'm not the only one!!

I've got a nicely visable faint line on an ic today!! Got osome pics, but I gotta take lil ones to the dentist, so I'll upload them and see if it got the line when I get back! I'm on 77 points today!

Hope veryones OH's are in better less stressy moods today! :lol:

:rofl: Glad I'm not the only one!!

I've got a nicely visable faint line on an ic today!! Got osome pics, but I gotta take lil ones to the dentist, so I'll upload them and see if it got the line when I get back! I'm on 77 points today!

Hope veryones OH's are in better less stressy moods today! :lol:

oh my god wow lines on IC!!!! Cant wait to see pics.

Im in a less stressy mood today, just mega tired and no energy.

fmu IC.. didn't come out very well on the pic tho!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/DSC00569.jpg

And 2ndmu frer...

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0004-1.jpg

i can see a light line on frer but not on IC but i know that you cant get good pics of faint lines fingers crossed for you!

Bit of advice....if you're gonna test early, don't use cb. No 2nd line is one thing, 'not pregnant' in big letters is completely different.....:cry:

oh did you use one this morning?? id be gutted seeing that - but then ive seen that some people get strong positive on frer and still get not pregnant on digi
:hugs:

im being sent home now, feel crap and shattered. just said i wasnt sleeping well as they dont know about ttc -
good sign i suppose.

hi girls.

Im feeling loads better but still not 100%

Keep smiling! x

Bit of advice....if you're gonna test early, don't use cb. No 2nd line is one thing, 'not pregnant' in big letters is completely different.....:cry:

Totally with you on that Kath! Sorry thats what you got hun :hugs:

Ohh im 8 dpo thought i was 7!!

How are you girls, are you holding up in the 2ww??

Im sorry to say I am feeling perfectly fine, and have been for a few days:hissy:. Felt terrible Monday then had a breal down Tuesday aand since then nothing....

Have you seen this?

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/92516-pregnancy-tests.html

So got 2nd :bfn: neg today and as a result had a really shitty day. I don't know why I do it to myself!!?? I don't know how long my cycle will be this month, has been between 27 and 29 but as I've been packing away the bvits it could be longer. I'm only on cd10, should have waited to test, feel like giving up, have just bought my body weight in mashed potato and creme eggs in asda.... rant rant rant :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->