AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

I just found this which i thought was quite interesting. After putting my dates in of first day of last AF it says to do a test the 6th Feb. Can i wait till then thats the question!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php

Wow thats really cool. Mine says test 6th too, im going for 4th.

ah but if i put in ovulation date it brings it all forward by 2 days lol not alot i know but 2 days is a long time in the 2ww lol

Hi girls, sorry for delay, BNB is blocked at school!

OBVIOUSLY :bfn:, what was I thinking???!!! Fine though, just try again tomorrow. Been to Boots and replenished my stocks. Not gonna bother with ic from what you've said. Got CB ones to add to FRER.

OMG!!! that website is scary - how real does it seem reading that!!!!
2nd Feb test date for me, yeh right, now I've started poas, there's no stopping me!!!

BRING ON THE :bfp:'s

Well as you know i got that pack of 12 frer (plus i got 12 more which i promised my best mate) so im gonna use them then WHEN i get my :bfp: lol ive got a digi to confirm.

Im trying with the PMA but i dont want to build my hopes up really, so in my mind im thinking the :witch: will come then if it does hopefully i wont feel to gutted about it.

your temps have gone up again too!! Looking good :)

Thanks hun. :hugs:

Was secretly checking out other women's buggies at the shops this afternoon!! Scared dh talking about names too last night!!!

I'm torn between the expect :witch: plan or PMA...???

I think no matter which one we use we'll still be disappointed if the :witch: comes lol cos at the back of your mind it'll still be there no matter how much you try to block it out!

Just worked out that last time I temped, it dropped 3 days before :witch: arrived and kept falling. If this is a 27 day cycle, 3 days before is tomorrow...

Are you def holding out for 4th...??

Evening ladies that link is soo cool, im going to hold out till at least 10dpo if not 12dpo until i test, thats if AF doesnt get me early!

Ooh my test date is 31st! :D Thats sooner than FF says.. yay I get to test early and not feel bad :lol:

Wow thats really cool. Mine says test 6th too, im going for 4th.

Let's both got for the 4th? Sounds daft but i dont wanna be alone:blush:

sounds good

i am wanting to rip my own wind/stomach pipe out this evening cos my heartburn is so bad :hissy:

i have eaten a go ahead bar, an egg sandwich and drunk water and thats it today (So far) and im in agony, plus walking round morrisons i had a few sharp pains low in my stomach only for about 10 seconds though lol

i hope your temps stay up in the morning kath, i'll be getting well excited for you if they do lol

and i had a bit of a dizzy spell shopping too

Although passing out in Morrisons is not good, it is for SS!!!!!

Hmmm proper confused i have EWCM!!!!!! What the hell?
Only a tiny bit but its there

OOOHHHH!! I had something similar a few days ago. Like a big glob of bogey (SO SORRY TMI!!) then all gone.....

why is the 2ww so bloody confusing.

kath on ff do you have a box on there with early pregnancy points?

Yes, I upgraded to vip and I think it comes with that. Do you have it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->